- Pasta dura: 210 páginas
- Editor: Currency (16 de septiembre de 2014)
- Idioma: Inglés
- ISBN-10: 0804139296
- ISBN-13: 978-0804139298
- Dimensiones del producto: 15 x 2.3 x 21.6 cm
- Peso del envío: 363 g
- Opinión media de los clientes sobre el producto: 31 opiniones de clientes
- Clasificación en los más vendidos de Amazon: nº30 en Libros (Ver el Top 100 en Libros)
Zero to One: Notes on Startups, or How to Build the Future (Inglés) Pasta dura – 16 sep 2014
Precio de Amazon
|Nuevo desde||Usado desde|
"Vuelva a intentarlo"
Comprados juntos habitualmente
Los clientes que compraron este producto también compraron
Detalles del producto
Descripción del producto
- The Economist "An extended polemic against stagnation, convention, and uninspired thinking. What Thiel is after is the revitalization of imagination and invention writ large..."
- The New Republic
"Might be the best business book I've read...Barely 200 pages long and well lit by clear prose and pithy aphorisms, Thiel has written a perfectly tweetable treatise and a relentlessly thought-provoking handbook."
- Derek Thompson, The Atlantic "This book delivers completely new and refreshing ideas on how to create value in the world."
- Mark Zuckerberg, CEO of Facebook "Peter Thiel has built multiple breakthrough companies, and Zero to One shows how."
- Elon Musk, CEO of SpaceX and Tesla " Zero to One is the first book any working or aspiring entrepreneur must read--period."
- Marc Andreessen, co-creator of the world's first web browser, co-founder of Netscape, and venture capitalist at Andreessen Horowitz "Zero to One is an important handbook to relentless improvement for big companies and beginning entrepreneurs alike. Read it, accept Peter's challenge, and build a business beyond expectations."
- Jeff Immelt, Chairman and CEO, GE
"When a risk taker writes a book, read it. In the case of Peter Thiel, read it twice. Or, to be safe, three times. This is a classic."
- Nassim Nicholas Taleb, author of Fooled by Randomness and The Black Swan
"Thiel has drawn upon his wide-ranging and idiosyncratic readings in philosophy, history, economics, anthropology, and culture to become perhaps America's leading public intellectual today"
"Peter Thiel, in addition to being an accomplished entrepreneur and investor, is also one of the leading public intellectuals of our time. Read this book to get your first glimpse of how and why that is true."
- Tyler Cowen, New York Times best-selling author of Average is Over and Professor of Economics at George Mason University "The first and last business book anyone needs to read; a one in a world of zeroes."
- Neal Stephenson, New York Times best-selling author of Snow Crash, the Baroque Cycle, and Cryptonomicon "Forceful and pungent in its treatment of conventional orthodoxies--a solid starting point for readers thinking about building a business."
- Kirkus Reviews
Descripción del producto
#1 NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER
If you want to build a better future, you must believe in secrets.
The great secret of our time is that there are still uncharted frontiers to explore and new inventions to create. In Zero to One, legendary entrepreneur and investor Peter Thiel shows how we can find singular ways to create those new things.
Thiel begins with the contrarian premise that we live in an age of technological stagnation, even if we’re too distracted by shiny mobile devices to notice. Information technology has improved rapidly, but there is no reason why progress should be limited to computers or Silicon Valley. Progress can be achieved in any industry or area of business. It comes from the most important skill that every leader must master: learning to think for yourself.
Doing what someone else already knows how to do takes the world from 1 to n, adding more of something familiar. But when you do something new, you go from 0 to 1. The next Bill Gates will not build an operating system. The next Larry Page or Sergey Brin won’t make a search engine. Tomorrow’s champions will not win by competing ruthlessly in today’s marketplace. They will escape competition altogether, because their businesses will be unique.
Zero to One presents at once an optimistic view of the future of progress in America and a new way of thinking about innovation: it starts by learning to ask the questions that lead you to find value in unexpected places.
¿Qué otros productos compran los clientes tras ver este producto?
Opiniones de clientes
Reseñas de cliente principales
Ha surgido un problema al filtrar las opiniones justo en este momento. Vuelva a intentarlo en otro momento.
¿Desea ver más opiniones de este artículo?
Las opiniones más recientes
The book contains some reflections about Thiel experience on business, you should have patience.
Sumamente ameno, repleto de consejos y anécdotas invaluables.Leer más