- Ahorra un 10% en cada producto de la oferta al gastar $3,500.00 o más en productos vendidos y enviados por de Amazon México. Introduce el código BUENFIN18 antes de finalizar el pedido. Descubre cómo (sujeto a restricciones)
Compara precios en Amazon
+ $99.80 de gastos de envío
Wwe 2k15 - Xbox One Standard Edition
|Precio:||$399.00 y Envío GRATIS en pedidos mayores a $499. Detalles|
- Crea a tu propio luchador o transforma a tu superestrella de la WWE.
- Introduciendo 2K Showcase: Diviértete con la campaña para un jugador.
- Escucha a Jerry Lawler y Michael Cole narrar las mejores peleas.
Los clientes que compraron este producto también compraron
Ofertas especiales y promociones de productos
Detalles del producto
Descripción del producto
Editor: 2K Games
Juego de edición: Basic
Modo multijugador: Y
Plataforma: Xbox One
Versión de idioma: ENG
Más información del producto
WWE 2K15 - Xbox One
The next generation of WWE video games has arrived! With key improvements in core gameplay, groundbreaking graphics, all-new game modes and returning favorites, WWE 2K15 will usher in a new era of WWE video games and deliver the gaming experience that fans have sought for generations!
WWE 2K15 will significantly improve the core gameplay experience through key additions and improvements designed to elevate the franchise now and into the future. By using new motion capture technology, 2K15 includes five times more new animations than any WWE game before. Combined with a brand-new chain wrestling system, WWE 2K15 will take the drama and adrenaline of a WWE match to new heights…just like on WWE TV!
Proprietary facial and body scanning technology deliver the most realistic WWE Superstars, Divas and Legends EVER. Xbox One and PlayStation 4 Only. Listen to Jerry Lawler and Michael Cole call the action with the best commentary featured in a WWE game to date, with more than five times the lines recorded than any other year. WWE 2K15 will also feature a custom soundtrack featuring today’s hottest artists, curated by John Cena.
Introducing: 2K Showcase:
Relive the groundbreaking rivalries of John Cena vs. CM Punk and Triple H vs. Shawn Michaels in a new single player campaign told through your gameplay and historic WWE footage.
All-New MyCAREER Mode:
For the first time ever, take your custom Superstar through an unprecedented and authentic WWE career spanning countless hours of gameplay. From the Performance Center to NXT to RAW, make your way up to the WWE Championship and live the life of a real WWE Superstar.
Take complete control of your own personal WWE Universe by creating storylines, schedules, rivalries, alliance, and much more!
Create and Customize your own Superstars, Moves and much more! Creation suite will also debut a new feature called Superstar Studio, which allows for gamers to directly import photos to help them not only create everything from T-Shirts and Ring Trunks, but even their own likeness as well.
Ninguna opinión de cliente
|5 estrellas (0%)|
|4 estrellas (0%)|
|3 estrellas (0%)|
|2 estrellas (0%)|
|1 estrella (0%)|
Escribir reseña sobre este producto
Opiniones de clientes más útiles en Amazon.com
If you want an unbiased, non-fanboy review, here we go:
1. The gameplay is best in the series so far EXCEPT for the new use of stamina, which leaves me personally a little frustrated when I get into a "I'm going to whip this guy" frenzy and end up taking a knee after a finisher.
2. Some of the match modes are gone, but there's a nice career mode where you start in NXT (it strangely catapults you to retirement once you win the WWE title, but otherwise I found it fun), and it has universe mode like most WWE games.
3. The change to the CAW mode is almost a game ruining experience, except that now you can upload your own logos, so if you have Photoshop or illustration skills you can pull off some amazing stuff. The downside is that the sculpting is so limited compared to previous years that you can't really get some likenesses (I tried to do Chris Kanyon and can't get close, even with a face texture I spent hours on). And as far as I've found you can't change skin types. You also can't make Divas, but that wasn't a big deal to me, since they've never let female wrestlers compete with the guys in story mode.
All in all, I don't think it's worth the full price, particularly if you want everything (there's a bunch of downloadable content-- $4 for Hogan, $4 for Sting if you didn't pre-order, like $7 for the WCW pack of wrestlers and $5 or $6 I think for new moves). I think when a game comes out like this that is so-so the company might want to consider letting fans have some of the DLC for free.
But if you like WWE, this look amazing next-gen and plays as well as 14 did on the old gen. It's not the horrible thing that some people have described.
A lot of the most creative tools of the previous games in the series were removed, making this game a shell of it's predecessors. No create an arena, no create a title, no create a story, not even an option to create a female wrestler, as well as having the CaW roster size cut down from 100 to a paltry 25. About the only thing that I currently find refreshing about this year's iteration is the ability to actually have your CaW work his way up from the bottom in My Career mode.
When the developers spend more time trying to wow their potential buyers about a "revamped menu system" nearly 3 weeks from launch yet wait until a week before release to mention that nearly ALL of the created options that we enjoyed in previous version were not going to be in this version, it shows a real lack of professionalism in my opinion.
As someone that enjoyed the creation tools offered to us in the previous games to create shows and wrestlers and arenas to be used on Twitch...this game just falls flat with me.