- Pasta blanda: 526 páginas
- Editor: Ben Watson; Edición: 2 (16 de abril de 2018)
- Idioma: Inglés
- ISBN-10: 0990583457
- ISBN-13: 978-0990583455
- Dimensiones del producto: 19 x 3 x 23.5 cm
- Peso del envío: 862 g
- Opinión media de los clientes sobre el producto: 2 opiniones de clientes
- Clasificación en los más vendidos de Amazon: nº111,627 en Libros (Ver el Top 100 en Libros)
Writing High-Performance .Net Code (Inglés) Pasta blanda – 16 abr 2018
Precio de Amazon
|Nuevo desde||Usado desde|
"Vuelva a intentarlo"
Los clientes que compraron este producto también compraron
Detalles del producto
Descripción del producto
Descripción del producto
This book does not just teach you how the CLR works---it teaches you exactly what you need to do now to obtain the best performance today. It will expertly guide you through the nuts and bolts of extreme performance optimization in .NET, complete with in-depth examinations of CLR functionality, free tool recommendations and tutorials, useful anecdotes, and step-by-step guides to measure and improve performance.
This second edition incorporates the advances and improvements in .NET over the last few years, as well as greatly expanded coverage of tools, more topics, more tutorials, more tips, and improvements throughout the entire book.
New in the 2nd Edition:
- 50% increase in content!
- New examples, code samples, and diagrams throughout entire book
- More ways to analyze the heap and find memory problems
- More tool coverage, including expanded usage of Visual Studio
- More benchmarking
- New GC configuration options
- Code warmup techniques
- New .NET features such as ref-returns, value tuples, SIMD, and more
- More detailed analysis of LINQ
- Tips for high-level feature areas such as ASP.NET, ADO.NET, and WPF
Also find expanded coverage and discover new tips and tricks for:
- Profiling with multiple tools to quickly find problem areas
- Detailed description of the garbage collector, how to optimize your code for it, and how to diagnose difficult memory-related issues
- How to analyze JIT and diagnose warmup problems
- Effective use of the Task Parallel Library to maximize throughput
- Which .NET features and APIs to use and which to avoid
- Instrument your program with performance counters and ETW events
- Use the latest and greatest .NET features
- Build a performance-minded team
- ...and so much more
2 opiniones de clientes
Escribir reseña sobre este producto
Mostrando 1-2 de 2 opiniones
Ha surgido un problema al filtrar las opiniones justo en este momento. Vuelva a intentarlo en otro momento.
Opiniones de clientes más útiles en Amazon.com
If you care about performance then this book is for you. If you're only mildly interested I would still highly recommend this book.
50% increase in content = 40% White Space + 10% New Content
The pictures show
Bulleted lists are double spaced.
The font is larger.
What took 1/4 of a page in the first version takes 1/2 a page now.
The is new content and I am fighting with myself as to return it or not. I have not found anything new that I don't already know. I planned on reading it from cover to cover like I did the first version, but it is kind of like watching the digitally remastered Star Wars movies. Every once in a while the CGI surprises you with something new.
The content of the first version is well worth having so if you don't own the first version, definitely buy the second version.
If you own the first version, and you just plan to use this second version as a reference, I would make sure the new material is worth your while.
I am going to keep it for at least the weekend in hopes of getting to look closer at the new material. If I find anything worth mentioning, I will update this review.
I just want to warn the owners of the first edition because you will probably be initially ticked off like I was.