Descripción del producto
Writing a winning proposal can transform a company and the life and career of its author. Win a major deal and you establish a solid base for a whole new source of growth for your company and, as an employee, establish yourself beyond all doubt as someone who personally made the business more successful.
In an uncomplicated, jargon-free, brief and entertaining way, this book will show you how to position your business to win, whilst avoiding common mistakes. It will help you give you the best possible chance of winning and it will show you that keeping things simple is the best route to success.
Written by a highly successful business leader and based on many years of leading, developing and presenting winning proposals, this book is an easy to read, authoritative guide that embodies all of the principles that the book highlights.
This book will:
* Make it easier for you to write winning proposals
* Help you to protect your company through the process
* Help you to think about and clarify the reasons why someone would buy from you
* Help you to decide pricing strategies
* Prove to be a fast and entertaining read
* Provide a series of checklists so that you can be sure that you have addressed all the advice given.