Considerar estos artículos disponibles
Venus Coffee maker de espresso, acero inoxidable, 4 tazas
No sabemos si este producto volverá a estar disponible, ni cuándo.
|Item Weight||1 Libras|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||22.9 x 22.9 x 18 centimeters|
Los clientes que vieron este producto también vieron
Detalles del producto
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Dimensiones del producto : 22.86 x 22.86 x 18.03 cm; 453.59 g
- Producto en Amazon.com.mx desde : 10 mayo 2015
- Fabricante : Bialetti
- ASIN : B00067WBU4
- Número de modelo del producto : 06968
Clasificación en los más vendidos de Amazon:
nº33,130 en Hogar y Cocina (Ver el Top 100 en Hogar y Cocina)
- nº59 en Cafeteras Italianas
- Opiniones de los clientes:
Los clientes que compraron este producto también compraron
¿Qué otros productos compran los clientes tras ver este producto?
¿Tienes una pregunta?
Encuentra respuestas en la información del producto, en preguntas y respuestas y en opiniones de clientes
Tu pregunta podría ser respondida por vendedores, fabricantes o clientes que compraron este producto.
Asegúrese de haber introducido una pregunta válida. De todos modos, podrá editar su pregunta o publicación.
Escribe una pregunta.
Comparar con artículos similares
Bialetti Venus - Colador para estufa, Acero inoxidable, 6 Tazas, 1
Epoca PES-3306 coffee maker - Cafetera (Aluminium, Stovetop, Aluminium, Ground coffee, Espresso, 103.12)
Bialetti Moka Break Alpina - Cafetera (Independiente, Verde, Estufa, De café molido, Café, Manual)
|Calificación del cliente||(935)||(1231)||(6433)||(661)|
|Vendido por||—||Amazon Estados Unidos||Amazon México||Piazza Mercanti|
|Color||Acero inoxidable||Acero inoxidable||Aluminium||Verde|
|Dimensiones Artículo||22.86 x 22.86 x 18.03 cm||28.70 x 22.86 x 18.03 cm||13.97 x 10.79 x 20.32 cm||14.00 x 19.00 x 9.00 cm|
|Peso Artículo||453.60 gramos||68.00 gramos||0.56 kg||430.01 gramos|
|Material||Acero inoxidable||Acero inoxidable||Aluminio||Aluminio|
|Tamaño||Paquete de 1||6 Tazas||6 tazas||Pequeño|
Descripción del producto
Parte de la colección Elegance de Bialetti, Venus cuenta con un acabado pulido efecto espejo y detalles en negro. Disponible en 4 tamaños y 6 tazas (2 oz por taza). caffesolo, cabeza de gratis con cada que deba.
Más información del producto
Bialetti Venus Espresso Coffee Maker, Stainless Steel, 4 cup
For those preferring a smoother coffee taste, Bialetti’s stainless stove-top pots embody our legendary ease-of-operation in sleek contemporary designs.Bialetti’s legacy of quality and reliability lives on in these lines of coffee makers crafted in high-quality 18/10 stainless with ergonomic, heat-resistant handles. Now everyone can have the beverages they crave and a look they love.
- Size 4 Cups
- Material- Stainles Steel
- Induction Safe-Yes
- Dishwasher Safe-No
- Hand Wash-Yes
Opiniones de clientes
Imágenes de clientes
Las mejores reseñas de México
Ha surgido un problema al filtrar las opiniones justo en este momento. Vuelva a intentarlo en otro momento.
En cuanto al producto es muy bueno, ya lo utilice, y funciona perfectamente, la unica sugerencia que haria a las personas que estan pensando en adquirir el Coffe Maker de 4 tazas, es que las medidas son muy pequeñas, y si estan pensando en utilizarla para servir cafe a varias personas pues si les recomendaria adquirir una de mayor cantidad.
No conocía este método para preparación de café y tenía curiosidad, el café queda bastante bien, ya sea para tomarlo así o para mezclarlo con leche.
Salen más o menos dos tacitas de café concentrado tipo espresso.
Mejores reseñas de otros países
This review is for the Bialetti Venus Induction 4 cup version. I’ve been using mine now for several months.
I have owned several different aluminum Bialetti stovetop espresso makers over 20 years – this is my first time buying a stainless steel model. In this review I’ll also contrast this stainless steel model to the cheaper and more common aluminum models that I’ve owned and comment on Bialetti’s inconsistent marketing and sizing specs. (see below ‘Regarding sizing’)
I have what is commonly called a solid or hob stovetop (see pictures). While it’s not the same as an induction stovetop it does not get as consistently hot as an old school coil stovetop. Enter this Venus Induction.
Overall this works well. Every so often it will not express coffee fully which I suspect has more to do with the uneven and inconsistent heating of my particular stovetop.
But having owned several of these here are my tips:
- A lot of it is the grind. DO NOT use a really fine grind; this will plug the espresso maker and not express the coffee causing a blowout at the blowout valve, or it will only express after burning the grind. Too coarse of a grind and it does express fast, but it reduces the flavor. I’ve found the best grind is about a medium. I’ve found that often a coffee brands over the counter 'fine' is closer to my grinders medium ground, and medium is near perfect.
- DO NOT tamp the coffee in the funnel basket; tamping it will plug the espresso maker. Load your shot, swipe off excess coffee sideways, and screw the top on.
- Use boiling hot water if you’re having problems with the maker not expressing a shot. Put the stainless espresso maker's bottom reservoir on a towel or thermal pad to aid closing if you use hot water. Using already hot water will make it express faster and will vastly increase the chances of a successful brew, especially with induction or hob stovetops.
- NEVER fill the lower water chamber past the blow out valve.
The build quality of this Venus stainless is better than the Bialetti aluminum espresso makers I’ve used previously. The threading closure is better and seems to actually have a tighter tolerance I’ve had a Bialetti aluminum stovetop espresso maker explode because it got worn to the point where the threading just stopped working properly. Aluminum is softer than stainless. When threading the aluminum espresso maker shut over many years and daily uses the threading eventually becomes worn and sloppy, so that the aluminum espresso maker doesn’t close properly. It starts ‘skipping’ or ‘jumping’ threads under pressure and then eventually blows as that is the weakest point- weaker than the blowout valve. I documented the after effects of an explosion in a video that I sent to Bialetti. I was told they do wear out and that it was past the warranty period. This Venus Induction espresso maker being stainless is a much harder metal and it shouldn’t be as susceptible to that problem.
In 3 months of multiple daily use I have not had any rust like another reviewer noted. I clean it regularly with a plastic scrubbie and dish soap - zero rust.
I wish that the handle attached to the upper chamber with metal that was then plastic coated. It attaches to the upper chamber directly with plastic. The handle is a good quality solid hard plastic but I’ve also had one of the plastic handles of a previous model break on me. Time will tell how this one holds up. The flip lid is also a sturdy hard plastic and it can be removed by screws for cleaning.
I do have a quibble regarding Bialetti’s overall marketing and sizing specs for their various espresso makers. Example: The 3 cup aluminum coffee basket is 2 & 5/16 inches while the 4 cup stainless model baskets are 2 & 1/4 inches – yes you read that right, the 3 cup aluminum is slightly larger than the 4 cup stainless (though in reality it is almost exactly the same). Without sizing consistency for different espresso models across the Bialetti brand line it makes it difficult to properly select a size based on owning previous models. Listing the lower water chamber’s fl oz is only one factor. Most people are more interested in the quantity of the shot. TLDR – if you’re the kind of person who orders around a 16 oz double Americano from your local barrista, then this ‘4 cup’ will probably be just about the right strength; If anything it is ever so slightly weak to me. But I like strong coffee. I just reduce the added water for my Americanos. I do wonder if sizing up up to the 6 cup (listed as 10 fl oz with a 2 & 9/16 inch basket) would have been better – and that’s for a single persons good strong Americano. Maybe that will be my next Bialetti purchase.
I would buy this again, and will probably stick to Bialetti's stainless line of products in future.
- good "correct" way of making coffee
- flavour is there, very few (almost none) bits of coffee "bits" get into the final product
- looks nice
- works on induction heaters
- easy to wash
- not delivered in perfect condition (had a few scratches and it didn't really seem like new, though Amazon has offered a 30% reimbursement while keeping the product)
- even if it's easy to wash, you still have to wash it every time, as supposed to more expensive ways of making coffee (espresso, filter etc)
- process of adding grounded coffee in that slot almost always ends up in a little mess (it's morning and I haven't had my coffee, of course I'm not careful)
- don't get fooled about that 4 cups thing, that only works for tiny espresso shots; it will just make enough coffee for 2 people if you fill it up to max.
For induction its not good at all.
The bottom is too thin a grade metal, and the recessed center lifts the metal off the stove-top, making it slow and inefficient for boiling the water.
Takes a very long time to make the espresso, and the coffee lacks flavour because it takes too long and not enough pressure builds up.
Currently looking for a better make, dis-satisfied with this, wish I hadnt wasted the money and wouldnt recommend it to anyone for use on induction ranges.