- Pasta dura: 140 páginas
- Editor: Portfolio (13 de septiembre de 2016)
- Idioma: Inglés
- ISBN-10: 1591847850
- ISBN-13: 978-1591847854
- Dimensiones del producto: 18.4 x 1.5 x 13.3 cm
- Peso del envío: 295 g
- Opinión media de los clientes sobre el producto: 2 opiniones de clientes
- Clasificación en los más vendidos de Amazon: nº9,048 en Libros (Ver el Top 100 en Libros)
Together Is Better: A Little Book of Inspiration (Inglés) Pasta dura – 13 sep 2016
Precio de Amazon
|Nuevo desde||Usado desde|
"Vuelva a intentarlo"
Comprados juntos habitualmente
Los clientes que compraron este producto también compraron
Detalles del producto
Descripción del producto
Descripción del producto
Simon Sinek sparked a movement with his bestsellers START WITH WHY and LEADERS EAT LAST. Now this beautifully illustrated book will inspire more readers to ask for help, help others, and discover their own courage through a charming story about change.
Life is a series of choices. Do we go left or right? Jump forward or hold back?
Sometimes our choices work out for the better...and sometimes they don't. But there is one choice, regardless of every other decision, that profoundly affects how we feel about our journey: Do we go alone or do we go together?
It is the courageous few who ask for help. It is the giving few willing to help others. We can all find the courage we need and know the joy of service - the minute we learn that together is better.
Filled with inspiring quotes, this richly illustrated fable tells a delightful story of three kids who go on a journey to a new playground and take a stand for what they believe. The story is a metaphor for anyone looking to make a change or wondering how to pursue their dreams. And the message is simple: relationships - real, human relationships - really, really matter. The stronger our relationships, the stronger the bonds of trust and cooperation, the more we can accomplish and the more joy and fulfillment we get from our work and personal lives.
The three heroes are archetypes who represent us all at various points in our lives. Their main challenge is the same one we face every day: How can we find the things we're looking for? According to Sinek, if we each do our part to help advance a shared vision, we can build the world we imagine.
In addition to the story itself, Sinek shares such profound lessons as:
- A team is not a group of people that work together. A team is a group of people that trust each other.
- Fight against something and we focus on the thing we hate. Fight for something and we focus on the thing we love.
- Working hard for something we don't care about is called stress. Working hard for something we love is called passion.
- A star wants to see himself rise to the top. A leader wants to see those around him become stars.
Together is Better was designed to be given as a gift to someone you want to inspire, or to say thank you to someone who inspires you. It's completely different from Sinek's previous work. It may look like a children's book, but it's definitely for adults.
Biografía del autor
Simon Sinek is an optimist who believes in a brighter future for humanity. His talk on TED.com is the third most watched talk of all time. Learn more about his work and how you can inspire those around you at StartWithWhy.com.
Ethan M. Aldridge is an illustrator and author living in New York City. You can see more of his work at ethanaldridge.weebly.com.
¿Qué otros productos compran los clientes tras ver este producto?
Opiniones de clientes
Reseñas de cliente principales
Opiniones de clientes más útiles en Amazon.com
Buscar productos similares por categoría
- Libros > Autoayuda
- Libros > Educación y Referencia > Citas
- Libros > Libros en Idiomas Extranjeros > Autoayuda y Desarrollo Personal
- Libros > Libros en Idiomas Extranjeros > Negocios y Economía
- Libros > Libros en Idiomas Extranjeros > Referencia
- Libros > Negocios e Inversiones > Gestión y Liderazgo > Liderazgo
- Libros > Negocios e Inversiones > Gestión y Liderazgo > Motivación