Compara precios en Amazon
+ $99.00 de gastos de envío
StarTech 35BAYCF2IDE Lector de Tarjetas de Memoria Compact Flash de Bahía de 3.5 Pulgadas, Adaptador de CF a IDE
- Instalación rápida y sin controladores en cualquier ranura IDE de 40 o 44 pines
- Totalmente compatible con las tarjetas Compact Flash Tipo I/II y las unidades IBM Micro Drive
- Posibilita utilizar una tarjeta Compact Flash como un dispositivo de arranque
Los clientes que compraron este producto también compraron
¿Tienes una pregunta?
Encuentra respuestas en la información del producto, en preguntas y respuestas y en opiniones de clientes
Descripción del producto
Más información del producto
Quick and driver free installation into any IDE 40 pin and 44 pin slot
This Compact Flash IDE adapter is a perfect solution for accessing CompactFlash (CF I, CF II) and IBM Micro Drive media, allowing you to access the flash/micro drive media as if it were an IDE hard drive.
The CF/IDE adapter can be installed in the computer case through simple mounting in an available 3.5in drive bay, for connection to the computer IDE bus through either a 40 or 44-pin connection.
Connect a CF card to a computer through an IDE connector
Use your compact flash card as a bootable and removable device.
Excellent for swapping operating systems quickly without having to take your computer apart.
Connect your compact flash card to a 40 or 44 pin IDE slot.
Look for StarTech Branded Packaging to ensure you are getting a genuine StarTech product.
What's in the Box
1 - Compact Flash to IDE Adapter.
1 - 3.5” Enclosure.
1 - Full Profile Expansion Slot Bracket.
1 - SP4 to LP4 Molex Power Cable.
1 - Instruction Manual.
- Quick and driver free installation into any IDE 40 pin and 44 pin slot
- Fully compatible with Compact Flash Type I/II and IBM Micro-drive
- Allows Compact flash card to be used as bootable storage
- Easy to use jumpers offer simple master/slave drive setting
Ninguna opinión de cliente
|5 estrellas (0%)|
|4 estrellas (0%)|
|3 estrellas (0%)|
|2 estrellas (0%)|
|1 estrella (0%)|
Escribir reseña sobre este producto
Opiniones de clientes más útiles en Amazon.com
See photo (hopefully this helps others)
TOP card reader is the Dell | Bottom card reader is the StarTech
► NOTE - This review is for the StarTech 3.5" drive bay Compact Flash card - CFC >to> IDE adapter - 35BAYCF2IDE.
+ Free shipping.
+ Easy "plug & play" installation, no drivers are required.
+ CFC activity pass thru - meaning the controller card LED will display the CFC activity.
+ Comes with a power supply splitter cable.
+ Comes with an optional rear case (full size) mounting option.
+ Advertised - Installation into any IDE 40 pin or 44 pin ribbon female cable.
+ Advertised - Easily swap cards in and out with built-in push button ejector.
+ Advertised - Fully compatible with Compact Flash Type I/II and IBM Micro-drive
+ Advertised - Allows Compact flash card to be used as bootable storage.
+ Advertised - Easy to use jumpers offer simple master/slave drive setting.
+ Advertised - Can be mounted in the front or rear panel of your case, to fit into any 3.5" bay or available expansion slot.
- $21.79 when I bought one of these, which I thought was on the expensive side.
- No mounting hardware is provided.
- No IDE ribbon cable is provided.
- No LED's on the circuit board or on the front of the adapter.
- The print on the instruction booklet is very small.
- Advertised - Easily swap cards in and out with built-in push button ejector. ◄ NOT hot pluggable! The computer has to be powered off to insert or remove the Compact Flash card.
CFC - CompactFlash card information:
▪ CompactFlash cards come configured to two different modes:
 "Removable Disk Mode"
 "Fix Disk Mode"
▪ Normally Commercial CF cards are set to "Removable Disk Mode" & Industrial CF cards are set to "Fix Disk Mode". This varies between manufactures, so it best to verify the mode of the CF card you purchase.
▪ CF card with "Fix Disk Mode" is used as a permanent data storage device. Use this card for creating fixed partitions, installing operating systems, or creating a bootable drive.
▪ Windows operating system will not place system files on a removable disk, so it's important to use only CF cards which are set to "Fix Disk Mode".
▪ Overall, I'm happy with this CFC >to> IDE adapter.
▪ I read where other reviewers had problems with the ejector button. So far the ejector button has worked perfectly for me.
On my Dell Optiplex 790, I plugged it into an add-on Inateck PCIe to USB 3.0 2-Port card at the internal 20 pin USB socket, and I was able to use the StarTech external USB 3.0 port, but had no indicator light, and could not read SD, CF, or memory stick cards. I took the thing apart and carefully examined the cable and connections, but could not find the problem. The circuit board holding the card reader sockets by the way is poorly aligned with the face plate, and the circuit board mounts are easily bent further out of alignment with a little extra push while inserting a card. I returned this thing to Amazon along with the StarTech 5.25/3.5” adapter.
I finally found a far better quality UHS-II SD card reader on BH video, an HP 15-in-1 USB 3.0 internal media card reader that does CF and MS cards too, and it includes a quality 5.25” to 3.5” adapter. Only downside is no front plate USB 3.0 port. Plugged it in to the 20 pin adapter on my usb 3.0 PCIe card, works great first time, whew.