Descripción del producto
Most small businesses, however, lack the planning, strategies, systems, time, resources, expertise, and skills to build and manage an effective digital presence. Consequently, many have an underutilized online presence and end up as "hostages" of their outsourced service providers.
'The Small Business Digital Manager' presents a new digital business paradigm. Instead of giving away control to external service providers, the business employs a Digital Manager who will work in their business, on their business, with their business, and for their business, and put the business in control of its digital presence. The Small Business Digital Manager does this by implementing effective systems, processes, strategies, and methods, and providing 'hands-on' digital management, digital content, and digital marketing services to deliver 'done for you' results the business needs to grow sustainably, remain competitive, and stay in business.
In this book, you will learn how to:
- Develop and implement a digital business plan for a small business,
- Formulate a strategic approach to help the business achieve its goals and objectives,
- Implement effective digital management, digital content, and digital marketing systems and processes.
- Organize and document digital information,
- Manage digital assets and resources,
- Develop and produce targeted web content for website articles, newsletters, social media, ads, videos, promotional material, sales copy, client training, etc.
- Implement campaigns to drive more web traffic, generate more leads, get more subscribers, and increase sales,
- Analyze, review, and consistently improve results.
"The Small Business Digital Manager" describes an immense and untapped global opportunity for anyone looking to build a profitable and rewarding career helping small businesses get better results online. It is also a 'must-read' book for anyone thinking of starting or taking their business online.