Descripción del producto
Another challenge for many small businesses is that they not only lack systems and processes to effectively manage and grow a digital presence on their own, they also lack systems and processes to outsource these areas effectively. Without planning and systems, many small businesses end up with an unmanageable or underutilized digital presence, or they become a "hostage" of their outsourced service providers.
"The Small Business Digital Manager" will show you why small businesses need to rethink their approach to taking their business online before involving service providers like website developers and digital marketers.
This book not only delivers a new approach to starting or taking a small business online but a new paradigm for managing and growing a small business digital presence.
The purpose of this book is to help small businesses:
- Meet their digital vision and objectives.
- Leverage their time and resources to manage digital processes more effectively.
- Maintain a competitive digital presence.
- Work more productively to grow their business online.
- Take advantage of new opportunities in the digital economy.
- Adapt to changes in the digital environment faster and more easily.
- Make smarter and more cost-effective decisions.
- Consistently improve their results online.
"The Small Business Digital Manager" is a 'must-read' book for all businesses and for anyone thinking of starting or taking their business online. It also describes an immense and untapped global opportunity for anyone looking to build a profitable and rewarding career helping small businesses get better results online.