- Dimensiones del producto: 19 x 1.8 x 13.7 cm
- ASIN: B01K4RAA44
- Fecha de lanzamiento: 16 de octubre de 2016
- Opiniones de los clientes: 1 opinión de cliente
- Clasificación en los más vendidos de Amazon: nº235 en Software (Ver el Top 100 en Software)
Quicken Deluxe 2017 Personal Finance & Budgeting Software
No sabemos si este producto volverá a estar disponible, ni cuándo.
- Imports all your bank transactions safely and automatically, including those from loan, investment & retirement accounts. No need to jot it all down or save receipts^Categorizes all your transactions and puts them in one place. Know how much you’re spending without jumping from website to website to add it all up^Puts your money to work. Creates a plan to pay off your debt or save for college or down payment.^Shows how much to save to reach your retirement goals^No need to worry about security. We make sure your information is unreadable as it passes over the internet using robust 128-bit and 256-bit encryption.
Esta es una versión nueva de este producto :
Los clientes que compraron este producto también compraron
¿Tienes una pregunta?
Encuentra respuestas en la información del producto, en preguntas y respuestas y en opiniones de clientes
Los vendedores, fabricantes o clientes que compraron este producto, que son parte de la comunidad de Amazon, pueden responder tu pregunta.
Asegúrese de haber introducido una pregunta válida. De todos modos, podrá editar su pregunta o publicación.
Escribe una pregunta.
Detalles del producto
Descripción del producto
Más información del producto
What’s New for Quicken Deluxe 2017?
- Get more power on the go with our improved mobile app, now with investment tracking, offline use and enhanced search*
- Enjoy a new look that's easier to use and navigate
Import all your bank transactions safely and automatically
- No need to jot it all down or save receipts*
- Includes transactions from all your different financial institutions
See where your money is going and stay on top of spending
- Categorizes all your transactions automatically so you can see them in one place
- Know how much you’re spending without having to add it all up
- Create a budget you can live with based on your past spending
- See your upcoming bills and balances due, then pay them directly from Quicken3
- Know how much you have left to spend after you pay your bills
Plan for the future you have in mind
- Create a plan to pay off your debt, save for college or make a down payment.
- See how much you’ll need to save to reach your retirement goals.
Manage your money whenever, wherever with our mobile app
- Our mobile app is available for iPhone, iPad, and Android*
- Check your budget, account balances, and investments.
|Quicken Starter Edition 2017||Quicken Deluxe 2017||Quicken Premier 2017|
|Shows your bank & credit accounts together in one place*||✓||✓||✓|
|Securely imports your bank transactions until April 2020*||✓||✓||✓|
|Categorizes expenses so you can see where your money goes||✓||✓||✓|
|Guides you through creating a custom budget||✓||✓||✓|
|Syncs with Quicken mobile companion app for iPhone, iPad & Android*||✓||✓||✓|
|Also shows loan, investment & retirement accounts*||✓||✓|
|Creates a custom plan to reduce debt||✓||✓|
|Creates savings goals for college, a house or a big purchase||✓||✓|
|Portfolio X-Ray analyzes all your holdings to improve your portfolio*||✓|
|Helps you make better buy/sell decisions with market comparisons*||✓|
- Processor: 1 GHz or higher
- Operating System: Works with Windows Vista SP1 and Windows 7/8/8.1/10 (32- and 64-bit)
- Memory: 1 GB or higher
- Hard Disk Space: Up to 450 MB (up to 1.5 if .NET not installed)
- Monitor: 1024 x 768 or higher, 1280 x1024 for large fonts
- CD/DVD Drive: Yes
- Internet Connection: 56 Kbps modem (Broadband recommended for online services)
- Sound: Sound card & speakers recommended
- Printer: Any printer supported by Windows Vista 7/8/8.1/10
- Quicken Windows Starter Edition imports data from prior versions of Starter Edition only.
- Quicken Windows 2017 imports data from Quicken Windows 2010 or newer, Microsoft Money 2008 and 2009 (for Deluxe and higher).
Mobile System Requirements
- Quicken mobile app compatible with: iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch and Android phones and tablets. Not all Quicken desktop features are available in Quicken app. Visit www.quicken.com/go/apps for details.
*Footnotes and Disclaimers
- Standard message and data rates may apply for sync, e-mail and text alerts. Visit www.quicken.com/go/apps for details. Quicken app (“App”) is compatible with iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, Android phones and tablets. Not all Quicken desktop features are available in the App. The App is a companion app and will work only with Quicken 2014 and above desktop products. Earlier versions of the App prior to Quicken 2014 will not work with Quicken 2015 through 2017 desktop products.
- Credit score report and monitoring alerts (Quicken for Windows) and data download from participating financial institutions or other parties are available until April 2020; customer phone support, online features and services vary, require Internet access and/or may be subject to change, application approval, fees, additional terms and conditions. 15,000+ participating financial institutions as of 10/1/2016.
- Paying bills with Quicken is available only if you have Quicken Bill Pay (Bill Payment Services provided by Metavante Payment Services, LLC) or if your bank allows you to access their bill pay product through Quicken. Application approval, fees, and additional terms and conditions may apply.
Opiniones de clientes
1 opinión de cliente
Ha surgido un problema al filtrar las opiniones justo en este momento. Vuelva a intentarlo en otro momento.
Additionally, it is impossible to download transaction information from Interactive Broker into a MXN currency account. You get the error message of a mismatch of currencies when there is not.
Moreover, you don't have access to the mobile app from Mexico.
Opiniones de clientes más útiles en Amazon.com
I see nothing but last years version wrapped in a different, poorly performing GUI. I will have no choice but to exercise the
"60 day" refund clause. I cannot believe they would offer this as completed software. New ownership has absolutely blown the chance for a positive first impression. I'm not doing business with anyone that would offer this product along with a price increase.
I would like to add that although Quicken claims to have support 24x7, the number listed either results in "call failed" or the "center is currently not open". Cannot download transactions from my bank, mobile app syncing does nor work properly.
This purchase and experience was a disaster. Buyer Beware!
After three years, Quicken will stop importing QFX files unless it's updated. The QFX file format has not changed. It doesn't connect to the bank - I login to the bank and download the file myself (do you really think I'd let Quicken see my bank passwords?) So there is no value to me other than to continue the use of a feature that, silly me, I should think I own by virtue of buying the software.
Now it's possible the software would have kept importing files that I download. I can't be sure of that and didn't let my 2014 edition expire to find out. I probably should have. Hell, I should probably switch to a different product altogether.
But I was lazy and I got the latest version of Quicken, installed it, and lo, it failed to let me login to access my file. So I spent 45 minutes online with an Intuit support rep who apparently had a lot of practice with exactly this problem. We had to install the latest version (2017 R6 as opposed to the older 2017 R1 that had come on the DVD) so I could login.
Why I had to login to upgrade to a newer version is a mystery. Obviously if there's a login problem that can't be fixed without an upgrade, and the upgrade requires a login, the software was poorly designed. The support rep had to fix the login problem on her end, which would have been fixed automatically if I'd had R6.
There you have it: an unnecessary expense and a waste of time for no value to me. I can't think of a better reason to give a product one star.
Today I went to pay bills and I discovered I cannot show my check registry on one screen. The program appears to have a hard set width to it and the check registry scrolls to the right. I've spent time googling both issues and come back with "It can't be done...". So to enter a check, I have to type in the payee, then scroll to the right to enter the amounts. Pain in the neck.
This will definitely be my last version of Quicken as each version has gotten worse and worse. I may end up going back to paper and pen as that would be easier than dealing with this product.