- Dimensiones del producto: 2.5 x 13.3 x 19 cm ; 40.8 g
- ASIN: B0144NYGJY
- Fecha de lanzamiento: 14 de septiembre de 2015
- Opinión media de los clientes sobre el producto: 4 opiniones de clientes
Clasificación en los más vendidos de Amazon:
nº42 en Software (Ver el Top 100 en Software)
- n°23 en Utilidades de Internet
Norton Security Deluxe - 5 Devices [Key Card]
- Norton Security Deluxe secures up to 5 PCs, Macs, iOS & Android devices - A physical activation key code will be mailed to you (select ‘PC/Mac Download’ option for instant download of activation code)
- Antivirus is included, and your protection is always up-to-date to defend against spyware, malware, and unsafe websites, while safeguarding your identity and online transactions
- Norton consistently outperforms the competition in independent, head-to-head tests; Winner of AV-TEST’s coveted Best Protection Award and 37 time winner of PC Magazine Editor’s Choice Award
- Please note that if you have an existing Norton subscription, your old subscription days do not get added to this new subscription, so it’s best to activate your new subscription when the old one is about to expire
- Installs in minutes, rated highest in usability, includes unlimited 24/7 access to a Norton technician, and offers a 100% guarantee that helps keep you virus free or your money back!
Los clientes que vieron este producto también vieron
¿Tienes una pregunta?
Encuentra respuestas en la información del producto, en preguntas y respuestas y en opiniones de clientes
Asegúrese de haber introducido una pregunta válida. De todos modos, podrá editar su pregunta o publicación.
Escribe una pregunta.
Detalles del producto
Plataforma : PC/Mac Key Card | Edición: 5 Devices
Los clientes que compraron este producto también compraron
Descripción del producto
Más información del producto
|1 PC or Mac||Up to 5 PCs, Macs, smartphones or tablets||Up to 10 PCs, Macs, smartphones or tablets|
|Helps block viruses that can damage your files and render your device useless||✓||✓||✓|
|Helps protect you against cybercriminals attempting to steal your private and financial information||✓||✓||✓|
|Helps shield you against scammers while you surf, bank, socialize and shop online||✓||✓||✓|
|Manage all of your devices from a single, easy-to-use portal||✓||✓|
|Neutralizes threats that destroy or hold your files hostage||✓|
|Helps protect your family photos, videos, and financial statements with 25GB secure online storage*||✓|
|Makes the web safe for your kids to explore and helps your kids balance their time spent online **||✓|
|Teaches habits that help protect kids from oversharing**||✓|
|*Requires your device to have an Internet/data plan and be turned on.|
|**Norton Family & Family Premier features not supported on Mac. Mobile app must be downloaded.|
Windows Operating Systems
Mac Operating Systems
Current and previous two versions of macOS. Norton Family and Norton Family Premier features not supported.
Mobile Operating Systems
Android Operating Systems
Auto-scan of apps on Google Play is supported on Android 4.0 or later, except for Samsung devices. Samsung devices running Android 4.2 or later are supported. For earlier versions of Android, the Google Play “Share” function must be used to scan apps on Google Play.
iOS Operating Systems
Opiniones de clientes
Escribir reseña sobre este producto
4 opiniones de clientes
Ha surgido un problema al filtrar las opiniones justo en este momento. Vuelva a intentarlo en otro momento.
Deberían mencionarlo en las características del producto o bloquear la venta en otros países.
Opiniones de clientes más útiles en Amazon.com
1) The privacy agreement is a joke. After bragging about how they protect your privacy, the agreement actually says they can send you junk email, telemarket to you, and give your personal info away to their "partners", which of course means anybody that they want.
2) The product won't install unless you're on the internet, which of course means you are vulnerable while you are installing it. (Yes, that's inherent in ANY product that is downloaded from the internet, but Norton could send a CD with a basic version that you could install while off the internet and then update on the internet.) Just the time that you need in order to read the lengthy licensing and privacy agreements means that you are vulnerable for about an hour or more!
3) When you uncheck a box (to say that you don't want something, such as advercrapping), Norton re-clicks the box to turn back on whatever you didn't want.
4) The license agreement (like most companies' license agreements) is long and designed to prevent you from reading it.
5) The process turns on auto-renew by default, and semi-hides the way to turn it off. Disgusted by the product? Norton still wants you to pay for it forever.
6) Norton requires you to waive your right to sue them in a class action suit. (You can arbitrate, but Norton chooses the arbitrator, and of course they only choose arbitrators who are extremely unlikely to rule against them.) (What have they done wrong that makes them want to prevent you from suing them to address the problem? You only need these clauses if you've done something wrong.)
8) You can't block updates (e.g. if Norton slips in some new advercrapping feature, and you decide that you don't want it, you can't block it -- that would be a violation of your contract).
9) Norton wants your phone number so they can telemarket to you (probably about their latest "privacy" features ;-) ).
10) Norton requires your email address, and requires you to accept their "spam".
11) If you actually try to read all the legal agreements, (e.g. the end-user license), Norton punishes you by logging you out. They REALLY don't want you to know what you are signing.
I would have given this product one star, but I know that some of Norton's competitors are almost as sleazy, so I need to leave room for an even lower rating in case I find an even sleazier product in this market segment.
Yes, some other companies have similarly bad practices, but that's no excuse. When the anti-virus company is trying to screw you just like every other company is trying to screw you, the situation is bad indeed.
I HAD THE exact SAME THING HAPPEN TO ME as the previous reviewer. Not only did they tell me my network was corrupt and Norton could not be installed, when I questioned him and told him I would not pay him money, he locked me out of my computer totally. I called back the number and nobody could get me back in. I had to change every single password I ever used and it was suggested to me by Techs that I restore to factory settings since scans may not even show changes in the registry. It took me three days to straighten out this mess. This is a well known scam that I then read about. These people are unscrupulous Symantec re sellersaccording to web info. Norton asked for their phone number in a previous post. The number is being blocked by Amazon for some reason. though I see the other post had a different number. Amazon is resisting posting the number I called for some reason. Third time Im trying to post this
SO in summation Good product. Be very careful installing...