Descripción del producto
If you've been thinking about starting a business in Myanmar, the Wood Egg Myanmar startup guide will be your go-to reference manual.
Each year we hire 3 researchers (at least one local and one foreigner who live in Myanmar), a native English-speaking in-country writer, and an editor, to bring you insights from multiple perspectives.
Our researchers spend over 200 hours interviewing local business people, politicians, and citizens who regular foreigners would never have access to. This is 200+ hours you will save to hit the ground running. (Bonus: When you register your eBook at WoodEgg.com you get access to all of our raw research and interviews.)
In the 2014 Wood Egg Myanmar startup guide you will learn:
* What the coming 2015 elections could mean to your business. (Page 11)
* How to navigate the confusing contrasts between the young & old and rich & poor. (Page 79)
* As a foreigner you will never blend in, but here is how to gain respect amongst your peers and employees. (Page 146)
* Save time and headaches by choosing one of our 6 recommended serviced apartment buildings when visiting the business hub of Yangon. (Page 190)
* What to do about the bureaucracy and ruthlessness of the local business community. (Page 235)
* Are foreigners allowed to do business with all types of people or are there restrictions? (Page 258 has the answer)
* This must be developed before beginning any business negotiation. (Page 286)
* Foreigners may control 100% of a Myanmar corporation, but do this and you have to contribute 35% to a joint venture. (Page 344)
* These two accountancy firms that do the books for nearly all foreign entrepreneurs. (Page 387)
* Finding (and keeping) talented workers is a challenge. Here is what you must do to find the best. (Page 408)
* Why Myanmar's moment is now and how to take advantage of the widespread opportunities for foreign investors. (Page 457)
All of this along with hundreds of other insights. All told you'll get the painstakingly researched answers to over 200 questions (over 450 pages!) about country, culture, life, and business in Myanmar.
If you're looking to do business in Myanmar you won't find a more complete, up-to-date, guide.
Click to buy now.