- 3x2 en libros seleccionados de Amazon Estados Unidos. Comprar artículos
My First Learn to Write Workbook: Practice for Kids with Pen Control, Line Tracing, Letters, and More! (Inglés) Pasta blanda – 27 agosto 2019
Ofertas especiales y promociones de productos
Los clientes que compraron este producto también compraron
Los clientes que vieron este producto también vieron
Detalles del producto
Descripción del producto
"In an era where we are less focused on writing and more focused on typing, Crystal provides a fantastic resource for young children who are learning how to write. This book provides the exercises necessary to get a strong start in letter and number formation and introduces children to shapes, numbers, and letters in a fun and engaging way."--Melissa Middlebrook, Classical home educator
"I love this book. The format of the book--going from strokes to shapes to letters--is perfect for kids' development. Parents and teachers alike would benefit from this book to help their children with fine motor skills and handwriting!"--Kaci Hoffer of Mrs. Hoffer's Spot
"Preschoolers benefit from daily experiences that support the development of fine motor skills in their hands and fingers. Crystal guides you step-by-step through the sequence of pre-writing skills your child needs to be successful."--Vanessa Levin, Early Childhood Educator and Consultant, and Creator of pre-kpages.com
¿Qué otros productos compran los clientes tras ver este producto?
Opiniones de clientes
Ha surgido un problema al filtrar las opiniones justo en este momento. Vuelva a intentarlo en otro momento.
Principales opiniones internacionales
I purchased this specifically to help aid in supplemental learning during the closure of schools due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
This is amazing for a preschool learning tool and right off the bat different from any preschool learning book I have purchased in the past.
This supplemental learning workbook stood out against the Pack right away because of these key factors
1) it covered Capital and lowercase letters and numbers in one book
2) The number of times it gave for practicing each letter in lowercase and uppercase as well as the numbers was significant compared to other workbooks (A large issue I had with workbooks previously is they would have the child write a letter four or five times… This workbook has your child at minimum writing each letter 15 to 20 times really getting that repetition in there for memory and retention)
3) It covered more than just writing the letters and numbers there were activity Pages that practiced pen strokes and different curves and lines where your child Would be writing and turning the pen different ways without allowing it to leave the paper practicing hand mannerisms they would use while writing letters and numbers on their own.
4) This workbook also covered shapes which I wasn’t expecting because it was not listed on the front but was nice to take breaks from letters and numbers here and there
5) My daughter actually asks me to do Her workbook which tells me that she enjoys it and feels accomplished when completing pages
Highly recommended for early learners