- Pasta blanda: 608 páginas
- Editor: Sybex (3 de julio de 2018)
- Idioma: Inglés
- ISBN-10: 1119404975
- ISBN-13: 978-1119404972
- Dimensiones del producto: 18.8 x 3.8 x 23.6 cm
- Peso del envío: 921 g
- Opinión media de los clientes sobre el producto: Sé el primero en calificar este artículo
Mastering Windows Server 2016 (Inglés) Pasta blanda – 3 jul 2018
Precio de Amazon
|Nuevo desde||Usado desde|
"Vuelva a intentarlo"
Los clientes que compraron este producto también compraron
Detalles del producto
Descripción del producto
Descripción del producto
Mastering Windows Server 2016 is a complete resource for IT professionals needing to get quickly up to date on the latest release. Designed to provide comprehensive information in the context of real-world usage, this book offers expert guidance through the new tools and features to help you get Windows Server 2016 up and running quickly. Straightforward discussion covers all aspects, including virtualization products, identity and access, automation, networking, security, storage and more, with clear explanations and immediately-applicable instruction. Find the answers you need, and explore new solutions as Microsoft increases their focus on security, software-defined infrastructure, and the cloud; new capabilities including containers and Nano Server, Shielded VMs, Failover Clustering, PowerShell, and more give you plenty of tools to become more efficient, more effective, and more productive.
Windows Server 2016 is the ideal server for Windows 10 clients, and is loaded with new features that IT professionals need to know. This book provides a comprehensive resource grounded in real-world application to help you get up to speed quickly.
- Master the latest features of Windows Server 2016
- Apply new tools in real-world scenarios
- Explore new capabilities in security, networking, and the cloud
- Gain expert guidance on all aspect of Windows Server 2016 migration and management
System administrators tasked with upgrading, migrating, or managing Windows Server 2016 need a one-stop resource to help them get the job done. Mastering Windows Server 2016 has the answers you need, the practicality you seek, and the latest information to get you up to speed quickly.
The definitive, hands-on guide to mastering Windows Server 2016
This book gets you up to speed, fast, on all of Windows Server 2016's new tools, features, functions, and capabilities. Real-world scenarios frame the information in a practical, solutions-oriented light for the system administrator tasked with upgrading or migrating to the latest Windows Server iteration and for managing Windows Server 2016. Straightforward discussions cover all aspects--including virtualization products, identity and access, automation, networking, security, storage, and more--with clear explanations and immediately applicable instruction. Your one-stop guide to all things Windows Server 2016, Mastering Windows Server 2016 gives you the information you need, when you need it, to get the job done right.
- Using virtual features to design, deploy, and maintain Windows Server 2016
- Securing Active Directory(R) environments
- Migrating to cloud-only deployments as well as hybrid deployments
- Running and managing Windows Server 2016 using PowerShell(R) and other tools
- Designing and maintaining Windows Server 2016 using the latest networking features
- Utilizing the new security features in a datacenter and cloud environment
- Using failover clustering features and tools to guarantee uninterrupted service
- Running multiple operating systems simultaneously using Hyper-V(R)
- Exploiting new features and enhancements for software-defined storage
Master all the Latest Windows Server 2016 Features
Apply New Tools in Real-World Scenarios
Explore New Capabilities in Security, Networking, and the Cloud
Get Expert Guidance on Windows Server 2016 Migration and Management
Find Proven Solutions to all Common Windows Server 2016 Issues
Ninguna opinión de cliente
|5 estrellas (0%)|
|4 estrellas (0%)|
|3 estrellas (0%)|
|2 estrellas (0%)|
|1 estrella (0%)|
Escribir reseña sobre este producto
Opiniones de clientes más útiles en Amazon.com
I'm building an 2016 Domain and I've used my Mastering Windows Server 2012R2 book more then this one. This is not a book to find answers. It seems like an edition to Mastering Windows Server 2012R2. SO Mark if your still out there help them out! I've been a fan of the Mastering Windows series since Server 2003 and have recommended the Mastering series to my fellow IT guys. Not this one... it failed!
The writing is clear, not pedantic or wordy. The author makes use of screenshots, diagrams, and lists (bulleted and enumerated). Where applicable, ideas are compartmentalized in blocked paragraphs. That means that information is very often arranged so that the central concepts are more easily remembered. This book stays near at hand on my desk.