|Alto del producto||12.25 inches|
|Ancho del producto||11.87 inches|
|Lithium Battery Energy Content||4 Vatios-hora|
|Lithium Battery Packaging||Baterías integradas en el equipo|
|Number Of Lithium Ion Cells||3|
Logitech Z623 400 Watt Home Speaker System, 2.1 Speaker System
No sabemos si este producto volverá a estar disponible, ni cuándo.
|Peso del producto||8.23 kg|
|Surround Sound Channel Configuration||3.1|
Acerca de este artículo
- THX-certified 2.1 speaker system brings your music, movies and games to life in immersive studio-quality audio;Satellites: 2 x 35 W
- 400Watts of Peak/200Watts (RMS) gives you the power to listen as loud as you want to while the on-speaker controls lets you easily dial the volume and bass up or down
- RCA and 3.5mm inputs make it easy to plug in up to three audio devices - your computer, iPod, game console, DVD player and more
- Two satellite speakers and a powerful subwoofer deliver sound big enough to fill even large entertainment rooms.Please Note: Kindly refer the User Guide before use.
- Compatible with Television,Computer,Smartphone,Tablet,Music player,DVD player,Blu-ray player,PlayStation,Xbox,Wii. System Requirements: Works with any device with either a headphone jack (3.5mm) or RCA input.
¿Tienes una pregunta?
Encuentra respuestas en la información del producto, en preguntas y respuestas y en opiniones de clientes
Tu pregunta podría ser respondida por vendedores, fabricantes o clientes que compraron este producto.
Asegúrese de haber introducido una pregunta válida. De todos modos, podrá editar su pregunta o publicación.
Escribe una pregunta.
Comparar con artículos similares
Logitech - Z333 - Sistema De Audio 2.1 - Negro
Logitech - Z625 - Sistema de Audio THX 2.1 - Negro
Logitech G - G560 LIGHTSYNC - Bocinas 2.1 con Iluminación RGB para Gaming - Negro
Logitech - Z313 - Sistema De Audio 2.1 - Negro
Logitech - Z213 - Bocinas 2.1 - Negro
|Calificación del cliente||(7932)||(5418)||(2640)||(1499)||(403)||(1862)|
|Vendido por||—||paguito||Amazon México||Amazon México||Amazon México||Maycom|
|Dimensiones Artículo||43.97 x 30.15 x 31.11 cm||35 x 23.49 x 21.69 cm||19.56 x 11.68 x 13.46 cm||25.4 x 20.57 x 40.39 cm||32.5 x 23.8 x 15.8 cm||22.86 x 27.43 x 13.46 cm|
|Peso Artículo||8.23 kg||0.90 kg||8.21 kg||5.48 kg||2.81 kg||1.76 kg|
Descripción del producto
Logitech speaker system z623 with thx-certified 2.1 system delivers big, bold sound with 200 watts (rms) of power-from your music, movies, and games. System Requirements: TelevisionComputerSmartphoneTabletMusic playerDVD playerBlu-ray playerPlayStationXboxWii|Television|Computer|Smartphone|Tablet|Music player|DVD player|Blu-ray player|PlayStation|Xbox|Wii
Más información del producto
400-Watt Peak Power
You’ll hear and feel immersive theater quality audio that brings music, movies, and games to life.*
*200W RMS power.
Powerful 2.1 System
Easy, two-satellite setup and a powerful subwoofer give you big sound-even in large spaces.
Z623 speakers have convenient RCA and 3.5 mm inputs for music, movie, and gaming devices.
Dial the volume and bass up or down to customize your listening experience.
Built-in Headphone Jack
When you want to listen privately, just plug in your headphones.
No returns as the unit works perfectly but shipping back and forth is not ideal.
Opiniones de clientes
Las mejores reseñas de México
Ha surgido un problema al filtrar las opiniones justo en este momento. Vuelva a intentarlo en otro momento.
Llego en tiempo y forma y sin ningun daño!!
Mejores reseñas de otros países
1.The world has three popular home theatre systems...Logitech +UE/JBL + Harman Kardon/Bose...I believe Logitech spends the most on sound research. I am an audiophile and an engineer
2. I have 4 home theatres Logitech Z333 (office 120 sq ft/40 watt RMS)...F&D t-200 x (living room 200 ft/70 W) & 2 nos Z625 (for bedroom/drawing room 300/600 sq ft) & scores of portable bluetooth i/c Logitech x300/Tribit Go/Aomais ball 2nos/tagg sonic/JBL flip 2
3. Logitech x300 & Z625 are my fav...reason-sound quality.
4. Let us talk about only the sound and the Z 625 setup...
Netflix/Prime video transmit sound in PCM/stereo + Dolby Digital
Sound quality is determined by video resolution so you will have better sound if Video is 4K (just introduced by Prime by airing Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan)...
I use 1080*1920 video resolution (or 2k or Full HD) that my TVs/!st gen Fire TV stick can deliver. 2nd gen Fire TV stick has just been introduced (Video 4K)
Dolby Digital can give you max 7.1 channels while Dolby atmos can go upto 108 sound channels. Dolby Digital compresses sound by a factor of 10 so an uncompressed audio file for a 90 min movie in 5.1 format will be approx 8.3 GB (bigger than the movie video file), but only 800 mb in the compressed Dolby format. The Dolby receiver then uses an algorithm to reprocess the compressed sound file. I believe tha DTS/DTS X delivers a better compressed bit rate. PCM/Stereo delivers a sweeter sound...surround sound...PCM started as Pulse Code Modulation and as a .wav file in windows...AND is lossless
THX certification means 20 to 20KHZ (I have tested this on Z625) and THX speakers have to undergo more than 400 tests before a speaker is certified. THX is certified for sound quality alone....(Lucas Films refused to release STAR WARS in any theatre that is not certified THX...)
Why Z625 2.1?
1. I prefer clean stereo surround sound of PCM/stereo available on my firestick and iffalcon-TCL android certified TV.
2. I hate the messy setup (wires & speakers) of 5.1 or 7.2 sound systems. Also a 5.1/7.2 system can only do justice to a sound across a single sofa.
3. PCM files are only available upto 2.1 in netflix/prime others including blue ray
4. I do not like compressed audio files. When sound is recorded in a studio they use headphones which are not supposed to sound good; they’re supposed to sound accurate (on very very expensive equipments). The sound engineer mixes the sound as he would like to hear us to hear it. But alas our sound systems/acoustics are far inferior....
5. To setup Z625 please go your firestick-settings-display and sound -and turn off Dolby Digital. In your android TV turn off Dolby to stereo SPDIF
6. The satellite speakers are to be set up like an equilateral triangle (60 deg) (that is why I hate soundbars). This means that the speakers are to be set apart at approx the same distance as you are (from them in the room...preferably at ear level).
7. I use the lossless optical SPDIF output as it comes from the pre-amp from my TV. AUX out/Headphone out is connected thru the TV amplifier that adds noise and distortion and is to be avoided, Firestick connected to bluetooth receiver also delivers a poor quality sound.
CONS: 8. I have HDMI arc on my TV but no inputs on my Z625. Also Z625 lacks bluetooth (I use a logitech adapter) and a remote
9. Enjoy PURE recorded Sound...20 to 20KHz...the sound as the engineer had recorded on professional equipment. On Netflix/Prime Video when I watch UK/US movies or TV serials, only with Z625 I do not need to turn on the subtitles and instead can now concentrate on facial expressions etc
10. Earlier I was making the mistake of turning on Bass >70% so that was overpowering vocals. Keep bass levels between 45-60% for 90% of netflix/prime content. MUSIC...I watched Arijit Singh live (MTV-Gurgaon)/Cold Play etc on Z625 & do not need to attend LIVE concerts.
WHY Z625: This has SPDIF optical Toslink for lossless connection. Also I believe that Logitech has designed to do away with frills and give us a budget studio quality Home Theatre without compromising on sound
Note: I have not purchased Z906...but Logitech products are timeless classics....I have heard all i/c Bose Soundbar 700/Polk Signa 2 but there is little comparison
Remember a chain is as strong as the weakest link...best to worst for audio frequencies....HDMI ARC/SPDIF/Coaxial/RCA/Aux/Bluetooth for speaker connections.
Revisado en India el 13 de agosto de 2017
The speaker is awsome for music, game and yes for movies. I connect this to both my laptop and TV. The speaker is good for 14*15 feet room. There are very few THX certified speakers online.
The unique feature of the speakers is that it can produce sounds of different bandwith with absolute clarity. So low mids high are well balanced. So you dont have to play around with equalizers too often for differnent songs or movies.
The only issue with this speaker is it has not evolved with technology. Its still has manual controls for volume and bass. So for couch potatoes stay away.