- Dimensiones del producto: 49.4 x 44.9 x 43.5 cm ; 1.48 Kg
- Peso del envío: 1.6 Kg
- Número de modelo del producto: 078300011361
- ASIN: B00URXMY7W
- Producto en Amazon.com.mx desde: 1 de septiembre de 2015
- Opinión media de los clientes sobre el producto: 10 opiniones de clientes
- Clasificación en los más vendidos de Amazon: nº970 en Productos para Animales (Ver el Top 100 en Productos para Animales)
Litter Genie Plus Cat Litter Disposal System with Odor Free Pail System, Black
- EASY and CONVENIENT to use - LOCKS litter and ODOR away in 3 simple steps
- Added antimicrobial INHIBITS ODORS caused by bacteria on the pail
- Seven-layer refill bag contains barrier technology to LOCK IN ODOR and GERMS
- Pail holds up to 2 WEEKS of CAT LITTER
- Compact design that FITS ANYWHERE
Comprados juntos habitualmente
Detalles del producto
Tamaño: Chico | Color: Negro
Los clientes que vieron este producto también vieron
Comparar con artículos similares
Litter Genie Cat Litter Disposal System Refill Cartridge, 1-paquete
Petlinks Scoop Pocket Cat Litter Scoop Holder
Petlinks Purr-fect Paws Cat Litter Mat, Gris, Large
|Calificación del cliente||(10)||(11)||(0)||(6)|
|Envío||Envío GRATUITO||Envío GRATUITO||$55.34||$153.31|
|Vendido por||Amazon México||Amazon México||Amazon EE.UU||Amazon EE.UU|
Descripción del producto
Más información del producto
Litter Genie Plus Cat Litter Disposal System
Keep litter box odors in check with be the Litter Genie Plus Pail. It’s not just a convenient litter disposal system; it’s a nose-friendly, life-improving, happy-dance-inducing little savior for both you and your cat.
The Litter Genie Plus Pail fits in your bathroom, under the kitchen sink and in other small spaces. It’s great for apartments and basements, especially when taking out the trash is a real chore. Make less trips now that you have a Litter Genie!
Litter Genie Standard Refill
Adios litter box odors! These easy-to-insert refills contain seven-layer bags with barrier technology to lock in odor and germs.
Each Litter Genie Standard Refill cartridge lasts about two months with one cat.
Love at First Smell!
Or should we say, lack of smell!
The Litter Genie Plus Pail’s added antimicrobial inhibits odors caused by bacteria on the pail. Plus, the seven-layer refill bags add an extra barrier of stink protection. The pail holds up to two weeks of cat litter (for one cat), so you can kiss those daily trips to the trashcan goodbye.
- Innovative, hassle-free cat litter disposal system
- Easy and convenient to use. Locks litter and odor away in 3 simple steps
- Added antimicrobial inhibits odors caused by bacteria on the pail
- Seven-layer refill bag contains barrier technology to lock in odor and germs
- Pail holds up to 2 weeks of cat litter
- Compact design that fits anywhere
|Litter Genie Pail||Litter Genie Plus Pail|
|Helps lock litter & odors away for days||✓||✓|
|No more daily trips to the trash||✓||✓|
|Refill contains seven-layer bag with barrier technology to lock in odors and germs||✓||✓|
|Litter Genie comes in a variety of colors to keep your litter box clean||✓||✓|
|Added antimicrobial inhibits odors caused by bacteria on the Pail||✓|
Litter Genie Odor Control FAQs
What Causes Cat Litter Odor?
You don’t have a stinky cat, you have a stinky litter box. There are a variety of factors that make cat litter odor so strong. Cat urine is very concentrated, containing pheromones and hormones used to mark their territory. As cat urine breaks down, it releases an ammonia odor and mercaptans (the same smell produced by our smelly friend the skunk).
What's the Best Way to Eliminate Cat Litter Odor?
Controlling and/or eliminating cat litter odor is an issue that every cat owner has to tackle. Rule number one is always keep a clean litter box. Having a Litter Genie pail next to your litter box is a great way to ensure that you have a place to always lock away your used litter to keep your home smelling fresh and your cat happy.
How Many Litter Boxes Should I Have?
Most experts would recommend having one more litter box than you do cats. This would mean two boxes for one cat, three boxes for two cats and so on. This increased access will greatly decrease the chance of your cat deciding to go outside of the litter box by making sure that your cat always has a place to go.
My Cat Missed the Litter Box, What should I Do?
If it’s a one time issue, treat the affected area with water, vinegar and mild soap and blot the area dry. This should take eliminate any odors while cleaning the affected area. If it’s a repeated issue, consider moving your litter box, adding a litter box, retraining your cat, or visiting the vet to make sure there aren't any medical issues.