- Dimensiones del producto: 1.6 x 4.4 x 73.7 cm
- Peso del envío: 68 g
- Número de modelo del producto: LB-12
- ASIN: B001FB5Z1M
- Producto en Amazon.com.mx desde: 12 de mayo de 2015
- Opinión media de los clientes sobre el producto: Sé el primero en calificar este artículo
- Clasificación en los más vendidos de Amazon: nº1,454 en Instrumentos Musicales (Ver el Top 100 en Instrumentos Musicales)
J. LaSalle LB-12 Brazilwood Student Series Violin Bow - 4/4 Size
No sabemos si este producto volverá a estar disponible, ni cuándo.
- Round, resilient brazilwood stick with exceptional balance and flexibility for crystal clear intonation
- Traditional non-slip sheepskin cushioned wrap gives optimal comfort
- Half-mounted ebony frog with silver-plated button provides enduring beauty and superb counterbalance
- Genuine unbleached horsehair ensures long-lasting durability and superior rosin adhesion
Los clientes que vieron este producto también vieron
Detalles del producto
¿Tienes una pregunta?
Encuentra respuestas en la información del producto, en preguntas y respuestas y en opiniones de clientes
Comparar con artículos similares
Anton Breton AB-114 Premium Brazilwood Student Violin Bow - 4/4 Size
J. LaSalle LB-15 Premium Brazilwood Deluxe Student Violin Bow - 4/4 Size
fiddlerman – Arco para violín de fibra de carbono
D'Addario Kaplan Premium Rosin with Case, Light
J. LaSalle LB-14 Brazilwood Deluxe Student Violin Bow - 1/4 Size
|Calificación del cliente||(0)||(0)||(1)||(0)||(2)||(0)|
|Envío||—||Envío GRATUITO||Envío GRATUITO||$81.91||Envío GRATUITO||Envío GRATUITO|
|Vendido por||—||Amazon México||Amazon México||GABS Acesorios||Amazon México||Amazon México|
Descripción del producto
Más información del producto
The LB-12 Violin Bow in Brazilwood.
- Size: 4/4 - 1/8, 1/16
- Stick: Brazilwood
- Shape: Round
- Flexibility / Resilience: Medium / Intermediate Student
- Tip (# of Layers): Ivoroid (1)
- Grip: Silver-plated
- Cushion: Genuine Leather
- Frog: Polished Ebony
- Mounting: Half
- Eye: Serbian
- Slide / Eye Material: M-O-P
- Bow Hair: Genuine Unbleached Horsehair
Exacting Standards Of Quality
The craftsmen at J. LaSalle have developed the world's most sophisticated grading methods and testing apparatus for the production of fine, artist-quality bows and they use these on every bow that they manufacture—regardless of price. Every bow stick is graded for quality and physical beauty and then tested for stiffness and resiliency before being put into work. Each component of every bow—including the frog and winding screw—is meticulously weighed to ensure that the whole bow is perfectly balanced. Thus, the most uniform quality is achieved in every J. LaSalle bow that we sell.
The same methods used by the finest European Bow Shops are now being used for the first time in bows at the most affordable price points designed for the youngest students. The result is a line of quality bows that will please the most discriminating teacher bows that are the finest ever offered for school and rental programs. Every J. LaSalle bow is made to the most exacting standards of quality and cannot fail to provide years of trouble-free service to the player.
J. LaSalle bows are hand-crafted to meet or exceed the requirements of the Music Educators National Conference (MENC).
- Strong, flexible round stick of select Brazilwood.
- Half-mounted Ebony frog with Serbian-style Mother-of-Pearl eye.
- Genuine leather cushion, silver-plated grip.
- Fitted with genuine horsehair.
- Available in sizes 4/4-1/8 and 1/16.
|Flexibility / Resilience||Medium||Medium||Hard||Hard|
|Slide / Eye Material||Mother-of-Pearl||Mother-of-Pearl||Mother-of-Pearl||Colored Mother-of-Pearl|
|Size||4/4 - 1/8||4/4 - 1/8, 1/16||4/4 - 1/16||4/4 - 1/4, 1/16|
|Stick||Better Brazilwood||Select Brazilwood||Select Brazilwood|
|Flexibility / Resilience||Hard||Hard||Hard|
|Slide / Eye Material||Colored Mother-of-Pearl||Colored Mother-of-Pearl||Colored Mother-of-Pearl|
|Size||4/4 - 1/4||4/4 - 1/4||4/4 - 1/4|
Ninguna opinión de cliente
|5 estrellas (0%)|
|4 estrellas (0%)|
|3 estrellas (0%)|
|2 estrellas (0%)|
|1 estrella (0%)|
Escribir reseña sobre este producto
Opiniones de clientes más útiles en Amazon.com
In the product description it is described as having a "Ivoroid tip" which is in fact a plastic.
Unless you're talking about guitars built before World War One, all binding and heel caps are made of celluloid nitrate, which is created by dissolving short cotton fibers in nitric acid. Celluloid has been around for over a century and is most commonly used to resemble natural materials such as ivory, pearl, and even tortoiseshell. True ivory has grain that runs all in one direction and so ivoroid, which is meant to simulate the look of real ivory, is extruded with fine lines to give it a more authentic appearance.
Ivoroid = ivory-like celluloid compound
celluloid = plastic.
I had initially rated this a 5 (due to variables such as excitement) but as I've now had time to more thoroughly look it over, I have settled on a 3 star for the following reasons:
* tip is plastic.
* the thumb leather is a little loose and is beginning to peel off. (requiring a bit of patience and possibly additionally adhesive)
* initially edited review to be 4 stars after realizing the "ivoroid" tip was, simply put, a plastic tip. Unfortunately my edited review was (hours later) not posted, and my original 5 star review remained. After requesting the 5 star review be deleted, it was gone in about 15 seconds.
Conclusion: worth it for the price, but don't expect a gem of a product/seller.
The bow doesn't feel terribly cheap, but it doesn't feel like it will last for more than a few months assuming regular (Let's say the student I purchased the bow for practices thirty minutes a day, as "regular use" can be pretty subjective.) use either. It did take a bit of breaking in and didn't take rosin well at first according to him, but he plodded along for a few days and got the hang of it eventually. Overall, I think that this product is worth the money I spent on it, and the student mentioned above likes it better than the ~$10.00 bow his father picked up for him at a local swap meet, so that's good enough for me.
So either she didnt really like it or she liked it so much that didnt have time to be freinds afterwards. So take your pick.
Looked good enough at the initial inspection but really dont have any insight on the functionality. :)