KRUPS KM550D50 Personal Café Grind Drip Coffee Maker 4 cups/20 ounces brew, Silver
|Precio:||+ $268.08 de envío.|
|3 meses sin intereses||$853.94||$2,561.83|
|6 meses sin intereses||$426.97||$2,561.83|
|9 meses sin intereses||$284.65||$2,561.83|
|12 meses sin intereses||$213.49||$2,561.83|
- GRIND AND BREW: grinds whole coffee beans to release delicious aroma and automatically brews for the freshest taste.
- BREW WHOLE BEAN OR PRE-GROUND COFFEE: can either grind and brew whole coffee beans or brew pre-ground coffee.
- POWERFUL STAINLESS STEEL BURR GRINDER: premium flat burr grinder with 2 settings for coarse or fine grind to suit your favorite coffee beans type. Can easily grind oily and flavored beans.
- EASY TO CLEAN & DISHWASHER SAFE: Designed for easy cleaning when needed - all parts in contact with coffee can be disassembled and cleaned in a dishwasher.
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: stainless steel permanent filter, KRUPS coffee scoop, cleaning brush, and glass coffee pot with fill water mark indicators.
Los clientes que vieron este producto también vieron
Obtén recomendaciones instantáneas
Los clientes que compraron este producto también compraron
Productos similares altamente calificados en “Fácil de usar”
¿Tienes una pregunta?
Encuentra respuestas en la información del producto, en preguntas y respuestas y en opiniones de clientes
Los vendedores, fabricantes o clientes que compraron este producto, que son parte de la comunidad de Amazon, pueden responder tu pregunta.
Asegúrese de haber introducido una pregunta válida. De todos modos, podrá editar su pregunta o publicación.
Escribe una pregunta.
Descripción del producto
KRUPS personal café 4 cup grind and brew is a unique Bean-to-cup system that creates the most delicious brewed Coffee. The most flavorful cup of Coffee comes from grinding the Coffee beans right before brewing. The KRUPS personal café 4 cup grind and brew allows you to a fine or coarse grind to bring out your desired flavor regardless of roast or origin of the bean. Choose regular or bold brewing to personalize your cup of Coffee even more. The unique grinding and brewing parts are easily disassembled for a fast and easy clean up and are dishwasher safe. The permanent stainless-steel brewing basket and KRUPS Coffee spoons are included. After each brew, the KRUPS personal café 4 cup grind and brew keeps Coffee warm for up to 30 minutes and then will automatically turn off.
¿Qué otros productos compran los clientes tras ver este producto?
Productos similares altamente calificados en “Sabor”
Opiniones de clientes
Imágenes de clientes
Ha surgido un problema al filtrar las opiniones justo en este momento. Vuelva a intentarlo en otro momento.
Principales opiniones internacionales
The filter is a pain to clean. Best if you can hold it upside down and spray water up into it. You will use a LOT of water!
Moisture gets into the bean chute. It's enters the filter and moisture condenses their. The burr grinder gets wet.
A full pot of coffee is hard to pour into my glass without spilling some on the counter.
I wish it had a cone filter that I could put a paper filter in.
My wife likes the small counter space but I'm going back to my Redline coffee maker and separate burr grinder.
I have only used it twice, but so far, so good!
1) It looks nice! A lot of coffee pots look cheap, but this model looks very chic.
2) I love the compact size. It doesn’t take up much counter space and my husband and I only drink one cup of coffee each, so this little thing is the perfect size for us. If you need multiple cups, it may be too small for you. The capacity says it’s 4 cups, but in reality, a full pot will only give you two regular sized coffee mugs. A full pot is 20 ounces.
3) The grind feature works great! It’s nice to have fresh ground coffee at the push of a button. It’s noisy, but no more so than any other coffee grinder.
4) No complaints on taste or strength.
5) I love that the unit comes with a coffee scoop and a place to store it. Such a nice touch!
6) You still have the option of using ground coffee if needed and I will probably keep some on hand for when I want my coffee a little faster with less clean up time.
Now for the CONS:
1) It’s too small. It will work for us day to day but it is too small to make enough if we ever have company over for coffee.
2) when the carafe is full, the pour stream is too heavy at first and coffee leaks out from the sides of the pour spout. I may need to be more careful when pouring, but I had spills both times I used it. Once the carafe is less full, it pours just fine.
3) The brew spout leaks a bit when removing the carafe after the brew cycle is over. A few drips of coffee come out onto the hot plate and sizzle. I know this is pretty common, but I think at this price point, it shouldn’t happen.
4) It takes about 9 minutes to grind and brew a full pot. I’m not sure if this is slow, average or fast, but worth noting. I thought it would be quicker since it’s so small.
5) I REALLY wish Krups had included a program feature!
6) cleanup is more intensive than other coffee makers. You have to rinse everything off and the grind chamber can be especially difficult to get clean.
I am very sorry that I bought this coffee maker and very sorry that I didn't return it before my 30-day return window expired. I paid $89.99 for this machine and it is sitting there useless because I've gone back to using my Keurig for now.
Turns out for 1) #2 cone coffee filter fits perfectly (see pics). Whether I need to clean it, just grab and throw away the paper filter.
2) is a bit of a disappointment. Even at the finest setting 1, the coffee beans aren’t grounded that well, plus it is a major hassle cleaning the container each time since water steams make everything wet and sticky.
Oh, and keep in mind four cups is basically two cups of coffee around 8-10oz. We like to make our coffee fresh so it worked out very well for us. The keep-warm for 30 mins feature is nice but I wish I can adjust it to a bit longer.
Overall, it is a solid machine in spite of grinder’s shortcoming. We decided to buy grounded coffee anyways to save hassles and use beans whether we have no choices. If you just want to use grounded coffee, save you some money and get another one without grinder.
I can't find this model at all on the Krups web site. Discontinued? Buy at your own risk.
A #2 paper filter sort of fits in the grounds basket (but, the paper filters are conical while the basket is cylindrical, so you have to smoosh it in and the paper filter is unsupported except at the bottom.) A paper filter works best if you are only brewing coffee from grounds. Of course, if that's what you do most often, why would you buy this machine?
If you are grinding the beans, you'll have to rip out a section of the paper filter so that the grounds chute is not blocked by the paper filter, and then smoosh the rest of the paper filter in the basket. The chute is about 1" high and empties through the side of the grounds basket, while the basket overall including the chute is about 3" high. Even so, if you grind your beans you'll end up getting a surprising amount of grounds between the paper filter and the mesh screen of the basket, due to how the grounds spray into the basket from the horizontal chute.
Speaking of that horizontal chute, it's such a bad design! Combine moisture from the brewing and a horizontal chute that never fully empties as the grounds spray from the grinder to the brew basket, and of course it clogs up with damp grounds after every cycle.
The burr grinder has two settings, numbered 1 and 2. Which one do you think is for a finer grind and which one do you think is for a coarser grind? I can never remember. I don't know why they didn't just use a small circle and a big circle to indicate grind size.
The plastic lid on top of the machine must be removed in order to access the grinder and the grounds basket. Water flows through the lid during brewing, and there is an interlock that requires it to be in place to start a cycle. That also means that if you want to remove and clean the grounds basket immediately after brewing, the machine will turn off and your brewed coffee won't be kept warm.
The glass carafe dribbles and spills all the time when pouring. Glass carafes for drip coffee makers have been around for decades. Hard to imagine why the carafe design for this machine is so poor.
Overall, this machine is a perfect example of a product fail, where the manufacturer emphasized form (looks great!) over function.
The grinder is very loud. You will wake up anyone who is still sleeping if you let this machine grind your beans. Make sure you tighten the top part of the grinder before you use it, otherwise you'll get poorly-ground beans and really weak coffee.
There is no option for a disposable paper filter. The grounds basket is a cylindrical, not conical, shape. Expect to see grounds in your brewed coffee. You will have to clean the mesh screened grounds basket every time you brew coffee. As others have noted, there are a lot of parts that need to be cleaned after brewing just a mug or two of coffee.
On the plus side, the plastic-y taste that is sometimes present for many many cycles with other coffee makers was gone after a good soapy wash of all removable parts + one brew cycle discarded.
For the pros, I love the flavor and the way the beans are grinde. Much more efficient than blades. Also I like the small footprint and the way it looks like.
On the cons side. The grinder process is extremely loud. If you live in a apartment and you need very early grinded coffee you should look elsewhere unless you're fine with brewing ground coffee. If so , get ready to wake up all your neighborhood!
Also the cleaning (after grinder) is not complicated but long and can be a bit annoying. The water recipient is too little.
But so far for the price this is the best small grinder/brew coffee maker I found.
Cons: 1) Coffee in the grinder appears to be wet when it is unscrewed. 2) The carafe is beautiful but seems too delicate; fear the lid may snap off while drying. 3) The mesh basket also is flimsy. 4) Paper filters cannot be used as substitutes. 5) The top lid portion retains water after washing 6) Cleaning is a hassle as there are too many nooks and crannies in the grinder and filter and the assembly that trap compacted coffee. Cleaning involves many parts and uses a LOT of water. Trying to empty the filter in the trash can is extremely messy.
If they address these design flaws I would buy it again. 7) All of this matters if you want to have coffee several times a day
So yes, I keep both whole bean and ground coffee around. 😊
The permanent filter sprays clean quickly, and being able to put everything that touches the coffee in the dishwasher makes cleanup so easy.
I live alone and _rarely_ need more than the 4 cups that this dynamo brews. If I ever did, though, it's so quick that I could make more in a snap.
Yes the grinder is loud, but no louder than other all-in-one grind/brew machines that I have owned. The burr grinder delivers a great, consistent grind every time.