|Número de modelo||FPS-66167|
|Dimensiones del producto||58.93 x 36.07 x 44.7 cm; 10.4 kg|
|Peso del producto||10.4 kg|
Compara precios en Amazon
+ Envío gratis
Hamilton Beach 31103D Horno con Convección y Rosticero de 32 litros Doble Parrilla, Color Negro y Acero.
|Precio:||+ $149.00 envío|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||58.9 x 36.1 x 44.7 centimeters|
|Peso del producto||10.4 Kilogramos|
Acerca de este artículo
- Máxima versatilidad - incluye horneado, asado, convección y rostizado
- Capacidad extra grande - capacidad para dos pizzas de 30 cm, dos cacerola de 23 x 33 cm, o dos moldes para pan
- Rostizador giratorio - la carne se auto rocía con su propio jugo a medida que gira - capacidad para un pollo de 2.25 kg
- Funciónes de horneado y asado con temporizador de 2 horas. Incluye accesorios para cada función
- MEDIDAS FUERA DEL EMPAQUE: 33.5 cm ALTO, 52.5 ANCHO, 42 cm PROFUNDO, PESO 10.4 kg.
Los clientes que vieron este producto también vieron
¿Qué otros productos compran los clientes tras ver este producto?
Los clientes que compraron este producto también compraron
¿Tienes una pregunta?
Encuentra respuestas en la información del producto, en preguntas y respuestas y en opiniones de clientes
Tu pregunta podría ser respondida por vendedores, fabricantes o clientes que compraron este producto.
Asegúrese de haber introducido una pregunta válida. De todos modos, podrá editar su pregunta o publicación.
Escribe una pregunta.
Comparar con artículos similares
Black And Decker TO3210SSD Horno Tostador de Convección, Para Mostrador, color Plateado
Horno Eléctrico De Convección Black + Decker Extra Ancho
Hamilton Beach 31142 Horno Tostador de 4 Rebanadas, 5 Funciones, Plata
|Calificación del cliente||(1839)||(1009)||(247)||(393)|
|Vendido por||Aratsa POP||DUTI MEXICO||DIRECTISHOP||De Hogar|
|Dimensiones Artículo||58.93 x 36.07 x 44.70 cm||38.10 x 50.80 x 33.02 cm||37.46 x 32.26 x 59.56 cm||30.99 x 24.38 x 41.00 cm|
|Peso Artículo||10.40 kg||5.21 kg||5.50 kg||1.90 kg|
|Material||Acero inoxidable||Acero inoxidable||Acero inoxidable||Aluminio|
Descripción del producto
Descripción del producto
Horno con convección y asador, extra grande, acero inoxidable, color plateado, Máxima versatilidad, incluye rostizados giratorio, Función de convección hornea Más Rápida y uniformemente Que El horno tradicional.
Hamilton Beach Countertop Oven with Convection & Rotisserie 31103
Small enough to fit on your kitchen counter, but large enough to help you prepare for any meal or party, the Hamilton Beach Countertop Oven with Convection & Rotisserie boasts full-size oven performance in compact, energy-efficient form.
Designed with both kitchen style and practicality in mind, the Countertop Oven with Convection & Rotisserie is portable and countertop convenient. It's packed with versatile cooking options that range from baking cakes to crisping cookies to broiling salmon to roasting an entire 5 lb. chicken, roast or pork. There's no need to spend extra time cooking separate meals for the pickier ones, either. The wide interior and adjustable cooking racks provide double the space for cooking multiple foods at once.
What's more, this oven is ideal for anyone, anywhere and anytime. It can replace the microwave in your office, offer easy cooking access for the elderly, serve as a staple for apartment dwellers or provide snack enthusiasts with a little added treat.
PRODUCT FEATURE BENEFITS
- Uses 49% less energy than a typical kitchen oven
- Extra-large capacity accommodates two 12" pizzas, two 9"x13" casseroles, two cake pans, two sheets of cookies or a 5 lb. chicken
- Easy-clean, nonstick oven interior
- Includes two oven racks, large enamel-coated baking pan, small baking pan and broil rack
- Broil rack also stacks directly on small baking pan for roasting meats
- Includes rotisserie accessories: rotisserie lift and forks with rod (skewer) Slide-out, full-width crumb/drip tray
- Easy-to-read temperature dial on front control panel can be adjusted to desired or pre-set temperatures
- Easy-to-read function dial on front control panel can be adjusted to four pre-programmed settings: BAKE, CONVECTION, BROIL, ROTISSERIE
- Power indicator light
- 2-hour cooking timer with audible tone and automatic shutoff
Gives You the Choice of Bake, Convection, Broil or Rotisserie
Don't want to heat up the entire kitchen or slave away over a hot burner? No sweat – the Hamilton Beach Countertop Oven provides extra capacity for second oven convenience as well as four ways to cook: BAKE, CONVECTION, BROIL and ROTISSERIE.
Doubles Your Baking Options with Convection Technology
A 9"x13" baking pan can be found in most kitchens in North America, used for making everything from lasagna to brownies. Not only does this oven fit two 9"x13" pans at once, unlike conventional ovens without convection technology, the Countertop Oven with Convection and Rotisserie comes fully equipped. Instead of having heat come from just one central area and no fan to "stir-up" or circulate air evenly all over, this oven's convection technology utilizes a top and bottom heating element and a built-in fan to distribute heat evenly for a uniform temperature. That way, bakers can choose between traditional baking – ideal for cupcakes, cakes and soft baked goods – or convection baking – ideal for a crispy pizzas, cookies or even taquitos.
For light and fluffy soft baked goods like cupcakes, cakes or pastries, follow these BAKE directions. For crispier foods like pizzas or cookies, use CONVECTION BAKE, which forces more air to circulate in the oven, so foods will cook faster at the same oven temperature:
- Before setting to BAKE or CONVECTION BAKE, place first baking rack in very bottom rack slot and second baking rack in the third rack slot from the bottom.
- Set the desired TEMPERATURE.
- Set FUNCTION to BAKE or CONVECTION BAKE
- PREHEAT: Rotate the Timer past 40 minutes, then to 5 minutes before baking.
- Using BAKE: After oven is preheated, rotate Timer past 40 minutes, then to desired baking time or rotate to STAY ON.
- Using CONVECTION BAKE: For baking pizza, check the pizza manufacturer's recommendations for reducing cooking time and temperature for best results.
For roasted chicken, beef roast or pork roast, follow these ROTISSERIE directions:
- Before setting to ROTISSERIE, slide large coated baking pan in lowest rack position.
- Tie chicken and large pieces of meat tightly with cotton string to prevent meat from hitting baking pan. For further instructions, search World Wide Web on "How to Truss a Chicken for Rotisserie."
- Insert Rotisserie rod lengthwise into center of meat, and insert rotisserie forks on rod lengthwise into lower bottom half of meat. Make sure meat is centered evenly between rotisserie rod and fork ends, and tighten screws on rotisserie forks.
- Manually insert pointed end of rod holding chicken into oven rotisserie insert, rotating the rod as needed to fit and then place square end of rod into slot in bracket on left side.
- Set TEMPERATURE to BROIL/ROTISSERIE.
- Set FUNCTION to ROTISSERIE.
- BAKE: Rotate Timer past 40 minutes, then set Timer to desired time or rotate to STAY ON.
Note: Only upper heating elements will be on during ROTISSERIE mode.
- To remove cooked meat from oven, place rotisserie lift with hooks under rotisserie rod. Lift and slide rotisserie rod to the left and remove from oven.
- Place meat on a clean surface to cool slightly, and using oven mitts, unscrew rotisserie forks and remove rotisserie rod.
- Slide meat onto cutting surface or serving tray before carving.
Makes Leftovers Delicious and Appealing
Too tired to cook or plan out your next meal? No worries – resorting to leftovers for dinner doesn't have to mean a mushy or unexciting meal any longer. In fact, this oven effortlessly caters to your hectic schedule. Simply set from 300° to 350° to quickly reheat biscuits, leftover roasts or casseroles and set to 150° to keep food warm while you're waiting for guests to arrive or busy multitasking.
Full-Performance Ovens Preferred Over Toaster Ovens
Significant numbers of American consumers use their toaster ovens for more than just toast, and many are also eating at home to save money, eat healthier and manage ingredients. Look no further, the Hamilton Beach Countertop Oven with Convection & Rotisserie combines all these features into one. With an extra-large capacity to fit an entire meal for a family of four, additional BROIL settings for the health-conscious and offering four ways to cook, this appliance satisfies the palate, the diet and the budget.
The full-width crumb/drip tray slides out from the front, allowing easy washing. For the best oven performance, cleaning should be done regularly. Unplug first and allow oven to cool before interior and exterior cleaning. For interior cleaning: wipe oven walls, bottom tray and glass door with a damp, soapy cloth, but do not scratch or damage heating element tube. Repeat with a damp, clean cloth. All removable parts should be hand washed in warm, soapy water as well. For stubborn interior stains, use a plastic scouring pad. For exterior cleaning: wipe oven walls with a damp cloth, but do not use abrasive cleansers or metal scouring pads; this can scrape/scratch the surface.
TIPS & CARE
Before cooking with the oven, always PREHEAT for approximately 5 minutes. Check pan manufacturer's directions for oven-safe rating. Do not cover the crumb/drip tray or any part of the oven in aluminum foil (causes overheating); however, use of aluminum foil to partially cover casseroles or some foods is acceptable. Visit foodsafety.gov for more safe cooking temperature information.
Más de artículos para explorar
Opiniones de clientes
Imágenes de clientes
Las mejores reseñas de México
Ha surgido un problema al filtrar las opiniones justo en este momento. Vuelva a intentarlo en otro momento.
Mejores reseñas de otros países
So why not 5 stars? The left side and the top of the oven get very, VERY hot. far too hot to touch, it can burn you. If you have kids or animals who like to jump on the counter you'll need to monitor it closely. I taped a thermometer to the bottom of my kitchen cabinet which is 5 inches above the top the oven and the temperature reached 140F so I'm probably going to look for a heat shield for the bottom of tha cabinet.
Lastly, the instruction manual suggests that you unplug the unit when not in use. Considering that there's a setting for "Always On" just to the left of zero on the timer, this is probably a very good idea. Practically speaking however, if you just finished cooking something and the outlet is behind the unit, you'll need to wear oven mitts to pull it away from the wall to reach the plug.
That set aside I very much wish the fan for the convection part of the oven moved more air because this is what convection cooking is all about.
Most times I feel there is almost zero air movement within the oven. Sad because if they would have focused on this when they where designing this product they would have had a 100% +++ winner!!! Hence the 4x stars instead of 5x stars.
P.S. I work at a large Co. in the QA dept.
This would have been a fail for me and back to the drawing board!