Descripción del producto
Break out of your inertia, get unstuck and join the ranks of people who live life on their own terms.
Many of us insist, often stubbornly, that the obstacle to living a full life of freedom and rich experiences lies in our own seemingly insurmountable circumstances. Maybe you can't just leave your job, or your health is your greatest impediment or a myriad of other reasons.
So, what do most people do? They end up doing what most people eventually wind up doing.
Nothing. They don't make an effort to change their situation. They figure it's not worth the trouble and they give up.
Filled with stories and anecdotes from the lives of successful entrepreneurs, Freedom by Design is a labor of love that will guide you to a life of freedom in three area's; mentally, financially and socially in an ever-changing world.
It doesn't just stop there though. Unlike many other self-help books which emphasizes abstract, flower-child ideas that are often not practical, Freedom by Design is chock-full with actionable tips and techniques that have been extensively field-tested by successful entrepreneurs that you can begin using today to get started on the way to self-realization.
Here's a snippet of what you're going to discover in this life-changing compendium of entrepreneurial experiences:
- How to use the freedom method to optimize and improve your lifestyle
- The 'Giving Model', what it is and how to create your freedom with this powerful tool
- What makes a business really successful (Hint: it isn't revenue!)
- Six-day guide to taming your mind
- Six-minute guide to taming your mind for those who need to rein in their hyperactive brain and can't wait six days to do it
- In charge of a team? Learn how authenticity and mindfulness can transform teamwork
- Three cardinal tips on how to make your work fun and open your mind up to the magic of reality
- Workaholics anonymous: How to recover from being a workaholic
- Freedom lies in your challenges: How a simple mindset shift will change the way you look at obstacles
- and many more!
Profoundly insightful and even life changing, Freedom by Design is the ultimate reference book to designing your lifestyle the way you want it.
Scroll up and click the button to get started on your way to a fulfilling life today!
What Casey Fenton, Founder of CouchSurfing is saying about this revolutionary read; We find ourselves in a very magical place in time. For many of us, our basic human needs are being met, which means we're no longer in survival mode. What this means is that we are shifting into a different frame of be-ing, and we get to experience the vast multi-dimensional world around us. For the first time in history, with our newly developed explorative mindset, we start to think about what else is possible? What kind of life could we lead? What kind of life do we want to have? What kinds of freedom do we have available to explore?
Plus bonus tips from Paul Dunn on how 'Living Free' we can elevate people living below the poverty line.
What Chris Thompson, former Director of Green School Bali and Hubud says about the importance of claiming your freedom; "The world is changing but there is still too much societal resistance to adhere to outdated models. The movement is working to change the way we live, learn and work. Our children need this more than anything so they don't fall into the traps of their parents."
Contributing Authors: Estela Kun, John Abbott, Andrea Featherstone, Skip Archimedes, Brett Jones, Helene Schmit, Orsolya Gyulai, Mark Copeland, Jonas Freeman, Jeremiah Rygh, Brie Moreau and Viola Eva Schenkel, Bascha Meier.