- Pasta blanda: 526 páginas
- Editor: Packt Publishing; Edición: 2nd Revised edition (28 de mayo de 2018)
- Idioma: Inglés
- ISBN-10: 1788472489
- ISBN-13: 978-1788472487
- Dimensiones del producto: 19 x 3 x 23.5 cm
- Peso del envío: 962 g
- Opinión media de los clientes sobre el producto: Sé el primero en calificar este artículo
Django 2 by Example (Inglés) Pasta blanda – 11 jun 2018
Precio de Amazon
|Nuevo desde||Usado desde|
"Vuelva a intentarlo"
Los clientes que compraron este producto también compraron
Detalles del producto
Descripción del producto
Descripción del producto
Learn Django with four end-to-end projects
- Learn Django by building real-world web applications from scratch
- Develop powerful web applications quickly using the best coding practices
- Integrate other technologies into your application with clear, step-by-step explanations and comprehensive example code
If you want to learn the entire process of developing professional web applications with Django, then this book is for you. You will walk through the creation of four professional Django projects, teaching you how to solve common problems and implement best practices.
You will learn how to build a blog application, a social image bookmarking website, an online shop and an e-learning platform. The book will teach you how to enhance your applications with AJAX, create RESTful APIs and setup a production environment for your Django projects. The book walks you through the creation of real-world applications, solving common problems, and implementing best practices. By the end of this book, you will have a deep understanding of Django and how to build advanced web applications.
What you will learn
- Build practical real-world web applications with Django
- Use Django with other technologies such as Redis, Celery and Solr.
- Develop pluggable Django applications
- Create advanced features, optimize your code and use the cache framework
- Add internationalization to your Django projects
- Add social features to your projects
- Build RESTful APIs for your applications
Who This Book Is For
Opiniones de clientes
|5 estrellas (0%)|
|4 estrellas (0%)|
|3 estrellas (0%)|
|2 estrellas (0%)|
|1 estrella (0%)|
Opiniones de clientes más útiles en Amazon.com
I am creating the applications piece by piece, by following along in the book, using Django 2.05 on a Centos 7 machine. The associated content from packt for the book are nice when problems arise and you want to compare your implementation to the one from the author. That material, so far, has been reliable.
I am still progressing through the material, and will update my review if warranted. So far, so good.