- Dimensiones del producto: 26.9 x 5.6 x 20.3 cm ; 145 g
- ASIN: B00EAS14KI
- Fecha de lanzamiento: 1 de mayo de 2014
- Opinión media de los clientes sobre el producto: 4 opiniones de clientes
- Clasificación en los más vendidos de Amazon: nº40 en Software (Ver el Top 100 en Software)
Dazzle DVD Recorder HD English
|Precio:||$1,322.22 Envío GRATIS. Detalles|
- Edición de Video Profesional en HD y UHD
- Facilidad de uso insuperable
- Captura fácilmente desde dispositivos análogos y comparte con CD, DVD, Blu-ray, Redes Sociales, etc
- Creación de Blu-ray Disc: cree películas en Blu-ray Disc
Los clientes que compraron este producto también compraron
Detalles del producto
Los clientes que vieron este producto también vieron
Descripción del producto
Descripción del producto
Turn Videotapes Into Captivating Digital Movies
Give your video new life with Dazzle DVD Recorder HD! Capture clips from multiple sources with the high-quality video capture device. Then turn them into creative movies you can enjoy on DVD, the web and popular devices. The Dazzle DVD Recorder HD captures video from VHS, Hi8 and V8 cameras, and other analog sources, including game systems and even DVD players.
Easily Import Video
Includes the hardware you need to capture video directly from VCRs, analog camcorders, and even DVD players. Capture video at full DVD-quality resolution.
- Windows Vista (SP2), Windows 7 or Windows 8, 64-bit recommended
- Intel Core Duo 1.8GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ 2.0GHz, or better
- 2GB system memory or minimum required for OS
- DirectX 9 or 10 compatible graphics card with 64MB memory minimum
- DirectX 9 or better soundcard
- 3GB of disk space
- DVD-Rom drive to install software
Turn Clips Into Engaging Movies
Once you've captured your video, get creative with Pinnacle Studio for Dazzle. This powerful video-editor includes all the tools, titles and transitions you need to create movies that your family and friends will love.
Dazzle USB Capture Device
Capture directly from analog sources, including VCRs, analog camcorders and game systems, and even DVD players.
Sharing Options as Limitless as Your Creativity
Save your masterpieces straight to DVD, upload directly to YouTube in HD, or output to Flash, DivX Plus HD, QuickTime, PS3, Nintendo Wii, Xbox, and more.
Pinnacle Studio for Dazzle
From adding titles, transitions and professional-looking DVD menus, to advanced video editing, this feature-rich software is all your need for creative movie-making.
Turn Home Movies Into DVDs
Protect your priceless home video memories by transferring them to DVD—then enjoy them with friends and family.
Advanced Output Options
Upload directly to web or output to mobile devices.
Opiniones de clientes
Reseñas de cliente principales
Ha surgido un problema al filtrar las opiniones justo en este momento. Vuelva a intentarlo en otro momento.
No lo he probado aún, actualizaré la opinión más adelante.
Opiniones de clientes más útiles en Amazon.com
AV Capture and processing hardware and software combinations are, evidently, very problematic. Some reviewers praise the quick install and immediate results, and some start blaming software issues, and then hardware issues. This was with all brands, not just Pinnacle. So maybe like you, I was totally confused. Who do I believe?
RELYING ON SOMEONE'S KEY COMMENT...
There was one reviewer who's comments I couldn't get out of my mind. He praised the Dazzle DVC-100 capture device by saying, and I'll paraphrase; ".....it's (Dazzle) the most robust device, and worth purchasing the package, if only for the device... just toss the software and use freeware..." I think that guy's review became my subliminal message that ultimately drove me back to Amazon and my "clicking on my Prime button to place my order!"
WHAT ABOUT THAT "PATCH" FOR WIN 8.1 (?)...
My Dazzle arrived this Saturday, December 6th, '14. which is important to know, because evidently the "patch" that many have complained about needing to download for Windows 8.1, well, it's evidently not needed anymore. I say that because after loading my software, doing a cold-reboot, and then trying to load the patch, I got an error message saying that the patch would not be compatible with my system software, or something along those lines. I bypassed the upload, and went directly to using the Capture Device and the stock software.
BOTTOM LINE, IT DID WHAT I NEEDED, AND THE AUDIO WAS SYNCED WITH THE VIDEO...
1. I set up my Circa 1990's Kyocera/Sony Video8 tape camera-recorder-playback system.
2. Played back a Video8 tape (circa 1990's and monophonic audio) into the Dazzle capture device.
3. Started the software, which took a while to load for the first time.
4. Intuitively figured out that I was going to "Import" from the Capture device.
5. Started the playback and saw preview video in the program window; clicked on "Start Capture."
6. Let the program and the playback unit run for the next hour and a few minutes.
7. When the tape had played out, I clicked on "Stop Capture."
8. "Stop Capture" started an "auto save" to the default VIDEOS folder in Windows.
9. Once saved to the default folder, I did a copy and paste to my photo album.
Bottom line, the copied tape came out great as an MPG, and I then used Window to burn that one hour file (a little over 3 gigs) onto a DVD disk.
I WANTED TO QUICKLY AND EASILY ARCHIVE SOME OLD VIDEO TAPES, AND IT WORKED...
Based on my expectations, this package did exactly what I wanted. I've since recorded to my computer from my Video8 and VHS systems. I'm not concerned about "producing" any videos right now. But if I do, I'll be able to pick from a number of programs. Had I used the editing function, and enjoyed the same success as with the basic function of transferring analog to digital files, I'd have given Pinnacle-Corel a 5 out of 5. Based on my early success, I'm comfortable giving the 4 out of 5 stars.
To be honest the 'newer' Dazzle video capturing devices are just re-distributed hardware and software from when they first hit the market.
The claims on the box and descriptions of this product are very miss leading. It will not improve the quality of any video being captured.
In case anyone is wondering if this device would be good for capturing retro video games using A/V or S-Video; It's not. The best settings do not help in the slightest to improve video quality and frame drop is a problem.
The software has some very nice features for transitioning scenes, sounds/SFX, and DVD menus.
However the software is from 2013.
I gave this product a 3 star because it made it possible for me to transfer my VHS tapes to DVD and even though the image quality remains the same it's nice to have them on media that isn't already 30+ years old.
Also. I feel the product is not worth the price listed ($40+S&H). $25 at best.
Included software, is just a mess and would probably make you regret purchasing this device, however the quality of the videos this device records, especially when coupled with OBS is very good
i cant even say whether the Dazzle is even any good (which it might be) because i wanted to watch tutorials before beginning. Only there are so many software versions that go back 7 or 8yrs and none of the videos visually match up with the software I got. So dont use this review for whether the Dazzle is good or not, only that Corel has no real human effort at tech support, just what feels like bots with auto-replies. i will not be recommending Corel products to people who might need help/support with them.