Chattanooga ColPac Cold Therapy, Black Polyurethane, Large/Standard-Size Cold Pack (10" x 13.5")
- Patented design of the Chattanooga ColPac gently delivers soothing cold therapy and stays pliable during treatment
- Provides instant pain relief to treat fever, bruises, sprains, strains, and helps to manage swelling
- Each cold therapy pack is latex-free and is filled with non-toxic silica gel, so it's safe for all ages to use
- Simply apply immediately after an injury to control the inflammation of soft tissue; Delivers up to 30 minutes of soothing relief
- Recommended the most by Physical Therapists and Sports Trainers, every Chattanooga ColPac is backed by a one-year warranty
Comprados juntos habitualmente
Los clientes que vieron este producto también vieron
Los clientes que compraron este producto también compraron
¿Tienes una pregunta?
Encuentra respuestas en la información del producto, en preguntas y respuestas y en opiniones de clientes
Comparar con artículos similares
Chattanooga ColPac Cold Therapy, Azul Vinyl, Grande/Estándar-Size Cold Pack (11" x 14")
Chattanooga ColPac Reusable Gel Ice Pack Cold Therapy for Wrist, Ankle, Knee, Arm, Elbow for Aches, Swelling, Bruises, Sprains, Inflammation (6.5" x 11") - Black
Chattanooga ColPac Cold Therapy, Blue Vinyl, Strip Cold Pack (3" x 11")
Chattanooga ColPac Cold Therapy, Blue Vinyl, X-Large/Oversized Cold Pack (11" x 21")
TheraPearl Sports Pack, Reusable Hot Cold Therapy Pack
|Calificación del cliente||(3)||(10)||(0)||(4)||(1)||(21)|
|Envío||Envío GRATUITO||Envío GRATUITO||Envío GRATUITO||Envío GRATUITO||Envío GRATUITO||Envío GRATUITO|
|Vendido por||Amazon México||Amazon México||Amazon México||Amazon México||Amazon México||Amazon México|
|Peso del artículo||1 kg||1.86 kg||340 gramos||363 gramos||1.36 kg||—|
|Talla||Large/Standard-Size (10" x 13.5")||Grande / Tamaño estándar (11 "x 14")||Medium/Half-Size (6.5" x 11")||Size: 3"X11" Long||X-Grande (11 "x 21")||1 cada uno|
Descripción del producto
Más información del producto
Instructions / Precautions
* For initial chilling of the ColPac, place flat in chilling unit freezer for two hours. Do not chill below zero degrees Fahrenheit.
* Remove ColPac from freezer and place a hand towel between the skin and the ColPac. Apply to area being treated.
* Treatment time should not exceed 30 minutes.
* Do not sit, lie or sleep on the ColPac.
* Do not attempt to use the ColPac as a hot pack. No hot water. No microwave. Use only as a cold therapy.
Care of Your ColPac:
* Wipe all moisture from the ColPac before returning to the freezer.
* Store in freezer when not in use.
3 opiniones de clientes
Escribir reseña sobre este producto
Ha surgido un problema al filtrar las opiniones justo en este momento. Vuelva a intentarlo en otro momento.
Opiniones de clientes más útiles en Amazon.com
I saw one of these at the PT place I was going for a while and realized I needed a hardcore, heavy-duty ice pack that looked just like the ones they had. This was it!
If you're in sports or need an ice pack that can ice smaller parts of your body as well as the larger muscles, like your upper back, neck, lower back, etc, look no further!
Well-constructed with no issues on leaking or anything like that. This is the kind of pack that is flexible, thick gel on the inside that can bend and never gets fully hardened like a rock. Other ice packs do this and freeze into awkward shapes that make it hard to ice various injured parts of your body. You don't have to worry about this at all.
Moisture and wetness on the exterior of the pack really depends on the kind of freezer you have. Do keep in mind, when you take it out of the freezer and it contacts with your skin and begins to defrost, it will most likely turn into water droplets on the exterior, so be careful to put a small towel between your skin and the pack. And to have something underneath if you are icing your ankle, for instance, while sitting on your couch or on an expensive carpet.
Again, best ice pack I've ever owned and well worth it. Once you buy this, you really don't need another one!
My physical therapist introduced me to these "clinical' Colpacs which are constructed in a more durable manner. The blue ones I have used eventually split and leak, requiring the purchase of replacements. Since she has used these heavy duty packs in her practice for a long time, she suggested that I try them this time around. So I ordered two units on Amazon.
Unfortunately they came crammed into rather small boxes and the gel in each pack was deformed and couldn't be manipulated into a proper configuration. I tried several different methods, asked questions on the Amazon forum, and finally emailed the company. They answered my email within two hours and by the end of the day had shipped out two replacement units--with no required return of the faulty ones. It's important to recognize that I contacted the manufacturer instead of the distributor. They took "ownership" immediately and took care of my problem.
Now I have two perfectly functioning Colpacs that work just as well (or better) than the blue units and are obviously made of a more durable material. Thank you Colpac! I needed you and you came through, an uncommon event in today's corporate world.