Descripción del producto
Written for CEOs and entrepreneurs, this powerful book explains how and why a brand (not a product or technology) establishes your company’s purpose and direction — and is, therefore, its destiny and ultimate bottom line.
CEOs and entrepreneurs will learn why:
- Sears went from leader to loser
- IBM's revenues shrank 19 quarters in a row
- Apple's new spaceship HQ will kill its brand
- Unions impede the success of value-based healthcare
- Political correctness is a brand-killer
- Beauty is not in the eye of the beholder
- Trump almost lost the election
- Super Bowl advertising is a total waste of money
- Millennials are bad for business.
Any chief executive who ignores or dismisses my advice in Brand Is Destiny will subject his or her company to a journey of aimless drifting and eventual crashing.
Biografía del autor
Marc Rudov is a branding advisor to CEOs, author of -Be Unique or Be Ignored: The CEO's Guide to Branding- and numerous articles, and a media commentator. He's headed marketing organizations in both large and small companies. Rudov is known worldwide as an independent thinker and thought-leader, unfazed by political correctness and technological correctness. Mr. Rudov rails against industry, product, and technology jargon, and teaches his clients-from various industries-to escape their comfort zones to stand out, to be unique. He counsels CEOs that, if they fail to lead and enforce their branding initiatives, they will create -entroprises,- imperil their destinies, and, consequently, squash their bottom lines. Rudov earned his engineering degree from the University of Pittsburgh and his MBA from Boston University. Marc Rudov is available for radio & TV appearances, debates, speaking engagements, and, of course, new clients. Find him at MarcRudov.com.