|Profundidad (pulgadas)||1 inches|
Boss Audio CH6930 Chaos Exxtreme 400W, 3 way 6" x 9" Full Range Speakers
|Marca||Boss Audio Systems|
|Nombre del modelo||CH6930|
|Peso del producto||2.45 kg|
|Surround Sound Channel Configuration||2.0|
Acerca de este artículo
- Cone - Made from polyurethane, the CH6930 6 x 9 inch car speakers provide a resilient and durable material that can offer great sound with the advantage of long lasting speakers
- Voice Coil - Our voice coils are able to withstand high temperatures yet maintain its strength and fatigue properties. This gives our speakers the advantage of longer play times with lower weights
- Surround - Rubber has the ability to endure much punishment without any sign of damage. It complements the whole structure of the speaker by allowing constant abuse where it is most needed, without the wear and tear
- Tweeter - A Piezoelectric tweeter is more resistant to overloads and can be used without a crossover due to its’ electrical property
- Basket - The stamped basket offers a strong and rigid platform allowing the listener to hear clean and clear music output
- Warranty - BOSS Audio Systems provides a powerful 3-year platinum online dealer warranty so long as the purchase is made through Amazon.com. We strongly encourage professional installation of this product to ensure proper and safe functionality
Comprados juntos habitualmente
¿Tienes una pregunta?
Encuentra respuestas en la información del producto, en preguntas y respuestas y en opiniones de clientes
Tu pregunta podría ser respondida por vendedores, fabricantes o clientes que compraron este producto.
Asegúrese de haber introducido una pregunta válida. De todos modos, podrá editar su pregunta o publicación.
Escribe una pregunta.
Descripción del producto
Estilo:15.24 cm x 22.86 cm 3-vías BOSS Audio CH6930 car speakers - 400 Watts of power per pair, 200 Watts each, 6 x 9 inch, full range, 3 way, sold in pairs
Más información del producto
Piezoelectric tweeters have several advantages over conventional tweeters. They are resistant to overloads that would normally destroy most high frequency drivers and they can be used without a crossover due to their electrical properties. The active element is basically a piece of polarized material (i.e. some parts of the molecule are positively charged, while other parts of the molecule are negatively charged).
Chaos Exxtreme CH6930
Just one look and you’ll know why they’re called Chaos Exxtreme. The red metallic poly injection cone delivers clear sound while the rubber surround provides smooth response and durability.
- Full Range 400 Watt 6 x 9 Inch 3-way Speakers
- Power Handling (peak): 200 Watts x 2
- Dimensions: 9.3” x 6.5” x 4”, Mounting depth: 3.2”
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Frequency Response: 50Hz – 20kHz, Sensitivity: 92 dB @ 1 W/1 m, Mountng Hole Diameter: 8.9" x 6"
- Voice Coil: 1” High Temperature, Tweeter: .5” Piezo, Midrange: 1” Polyimide Dome
- Basket Structure: Stamped
- Grills Included
Cone: Poly Injection
Polyurethane is categorized as a Polymer. It is a resilient, flexible and a durable manufactured material that allows for maximum flexibility that produces great sounding speakers lasting you a long time.
Voice Coil: High Temperature
Our speakers are capable of higher or elevated temperature strength and fatigue properties that will increase performance and efficiency of heavy duty play time through lower weight and higher operating temperatures.
Impermeable to air, rubber has the ability to endure or resist exposure to the many types of weather fronts. Rubber has many different applications. We use it for the surrounds in a many of our speakers to connect the cone to the basket.
Warranty does not cover misuse of product.
Opiniones de clientes
Imágenes de clientes
Las mejores reseñas de México
Ha surgido un problema al filtrar las opiniones justo en este momento. Vuelva a intentarlo en otro momento.
Mejores reseñas de otros países
One word of caution though; the size of the holes needed to mount these is about 1/8" larger on all sides than I have found for a number of stock speaker brands and the holes MAY need to be enlarged a bit. It isn't something you can really know without the included pattern ahead of time. Before buying these, or any other car speaker, try and find (download from manufacturer) a copy of the ORIGINAL template and compare the cut hole size to what you already have and buy accordingly. Don't expect a universal product to fit universally. This has NOTHING to do with the quality of the speakers you are buying.