- "So much of business-and life-comes down to relationships. People tend to do business with others who they know, like, and trust. Elaine has a lot of great ideas and advice in this book, all about the ways you can develop those relationships built on trust, through every brand interaction people have with you and your business." - Fran Tarkenton, NFL Hall of Famer, CEO of Tarkenton Companies, author of The Power of Failure: Succeeding in the Age of Innovation
- "Elaine Fogel knows the power of seven - so she's captured seven simple but powerful ideas to strengthen your company's brand and leverage it for success. BEYOND YOUR LOGO is a much-needed primer on branding for small business professionals." - Daniel H. Pink, New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post bestselling author of TO SELL IS HUMAN
- "Every business has a brand - the only question is whether or not that brand matters most to someone in need. In Beyond Your Logo, you'll learn how to intentionally make your brand a powerful driver of sales and profit." - John Jantsch, author, Duct Tape Marketing and The Referral Engine
- "In this detailed, practical book Elaine Fogel gives you the recipe for building a fully realized, differentiated brand that customers care about. Indispensable for small business!" - Jay Baer, NY Times best-selling author of Youtility
- "Elaine Fogel's book, Beyond Your Logo, provides a great amount of information with a mix of strategic thinking and tactical how-to's." - Shep Hyken, customer service expert, keynote speaker, and New York Times and Wall Street Journal bestselling author
- "Beyond Your Logo is a well-organized guide for small business owners. Elaine Fogel has broken her content into actionable bits giving readers manageable tools to develop their own customer-oriented marketing and branding plans. What makes this book so effective is that Elaine's seven brand ideas are achievable. Small business owners who read this can easily feel motivated to take action. Her concepts can serve as a long-term reference to help them reach greater success." - Jeanne Bliss, President CustomerBliss and bestselling author of I Love You More Than My Dog: Five Decisions That Drive Extreme Customer Loyalty in Good Times and Bad, and Chief Customer Officer 2.0: How to Build Your Customer-Driven Growth Engine
Descripción del producto
Your small business’ brand is more than its logo, look, and colors. It emanates from the mindsets, attitudes, and behaviors of anyone and everyone involved in it. And, since success depends on its brand reputation, it’s critical that you do everything possible to ensure that your customers’ experiences are amazing.
Beyond Your Logo delivers 7 strategic ideas with loads of free and low-cost tactics and resources you can implement and use immediately. And, you don’t need any marketing or branding experience to benefit from the guidance Elaine gives you!
Whether you own an existing small business, work for one, or are starting a new one, learn the concepts and tools that can take your company well Beyond Your Logo.
HERE ARE SOME OF THE THINGS YOU’LL LEARN:
• What a brand is and why building a strong one is essential to small business success
• How to put customers at the center of every action
• Where to find low or no-cost marketing and branding help for your small business
• Why and how professionalism pays off
• How being nimble and quick is an advantage to small businesses
• What Small Business Social Responsibility (SBSR) is and how to practice and benefit from it
• Why developing a small business marketing and branding strategy is important for success
The book includes:
• A complete guide for developing your company's marketing and branding strategy
• Both American and Canadian resources and references
• Downloadable Bonus Material
• Testimonials from bestselling business authors and marketing thought leaders
Readers' Favorite Five Star Award