Behavioral Marketing: Delivering Personalized Experiences at Scale (Inglés) Pasta dura – 24 agosto 2015
Precio de Amazon
|Nuevo desde||Usado desde|
"Vuelva a intentarlo"
Los clientes que compraron este producto también compraron
Detalles del producto
- Pasta dura : 256 páginas
- ISBN-13 : 978-1119076575
- ISBN-10 : 1119076579
- Dimensiones : 15.24 x 2.54 x 23.11 cm
- Editorial : Wiley (24 agosto 2015)
- Idioma: : Inglés
- Clasificación en los más vendidos de Amazon: nº265,380 en Libros (Ver el Top 100 en Libros)
- Opiniones de los clientes:
Descripción del producto
Nota de la solapa
Selling customers on features, prices, and transactions is yesterday's strategy. To win over customers and convert them to brand evangelists requires delivering stellar customer experiences again and again to solidify a long-term relationship. How? By knowing Behavioral Marketing.
Consumers go through up to 70% of the buying process before interacting with a brand, which means understanding how they make purchasing decisions is essential to capturing their business. Data-driven marketing is the key to quantifying consumer actions, clicks, and behaviors to adapt your marketing efforts to their preferences. Within the pages of this dependable resource are the secrets to improving inconsistent marketing processes and becoming more "revenue predictable," which will benefit marketers in most businesses in every industry. The engaging, conversational writing style packs all the critical vocabulary, technological advances, and cutting"edge strategies into succinct chapters that both walk you through developing a complete behavioral-marketing plan and serve as a convenient go-to reference for everyday use. Start generating more revenue from happier customers your first day by:
- Determining where your marketing approach is today, the potential it has going forward, and the technologies and path you need to take to get there
- Learning the customer journey and how to educate your customers along the entire way
- Mastering every channel to influence the buying process, including understanding the strengths and weaknesses of each channel in various industries
- Using data-driven personalization to boost response rates and add business value
- Creating campaigns with greater audience segmentation, timely automation, and stunning creative
- Becoming indispensible to your customers
- And much more!
To bring content to life throughout the book, this practitioner's guide features case studies spotlighting the successes and challenges experienced by other marketing pros coupled with key lessons learned so you can more easily share in their triumphs and avoid their pitfalls.
Behavioral Marketing is your answer to climbing out of the trenches of relentless execution by embracing automation and behaviors--to create set-it-and-forget-it marketing--in order to spend more time honing in on the "why" of your strategy--revenue and customer satisfaction.
Grow Revenue and Convert More Customers through Customization and Automation
Behavioral Marketing gives motivated marketers a single-source guide to using the most advanced, up-to-date marketing tactics to grow revenue and create process efficiencies. In this data-driven world, you need a mastery of digital-marketing tactics to deliver the customized marketing campaigns that capture today's savvy customers. This hands-on resource gives you everything you need to develop a comprehensive, sophisticated marketing plan and quantify the results to prove your success. From defining the key principles of behavioral marketing--including customer journey mapping, channel-level planning, data capture and hygiene, campaign creation, delivery best practices, and measurement/optimization--to demonstrating how to fix highly inefficient processes while implementing your next marketing campaign, this game-changing tool enables you to:
- Understand and effectively implement the key principles of behavioral marketing
- Increase the business contribution of your marketing department by generating predictable revenue
- Gain significant insight and competitive advantage by examining case studies across multiple industries
- Achieve remarkable revenue growth and exponential conversions by improving the way you approach marketing
Because marketing doesn't happen in a vacuum, the entire third part of the book is dedicated to navigating the realities of using behavioral marketing, including staffing the right team, how to introduce data-driven strategies to an existing team, building your personal brand and getting promoted, and real-world examples of what success looks like from leading companies.
From planning to executing to quantifying to modifying for higher conversions, Behavioral Marketing can be the cornerstone of a prosperous marketing career today and into the future.