- Pasta dura: 240 páginas
- Editor: John Wiley & Sons Inc (26 de abril de 2011)
- Idioma: Inglés
- ISBN-10: 0470627603
- ISBN-13: 978-0470627600
- Dimensiones del producto: 16 x 2.5 x 23.1 cm
- Peso del envío: 476 g
- Opinión media de los clientes sobre el producto: 2 opiniones de clientes
- Clasificación en los más vendidos de Amazon: nº2,639 en Libros (Ver el Top 100 en Libros)
The 10X Rule: The Only Difference Between Success and Failure (Inglés) Pasta dura – 26 abr 2011
Comprados juntos habitualmente
Los clientes que compraron este producto también compraron
Detalles del producto
Descripción del producto
Descripción del producto
While most people operate with only three degrees of action-no action, retreat, or normal action-if you're after big goals, you don't want to settle for the ordinary. To reach the next level, you must understand the coveted 4th degree of action. This 4th degree, also know as the 10 X Rule, is that level of action that guarantees companies and individuals realize their goals and dreams.
The 10 X Rule unveils the principle of "Massive Action," allowing you to blast through business clichs and risk-aversion while taking concrete steps to reach your dreams. It also demonstrates why people get stuck in the first three actions and how to move into making the 10X Rule a discipline. Find out exactly where to start, what to do, and how to follow up each action you take with more action to achieve Massive Action results.
- Learn the "Estimation of Effort" calculation to ensure you exceed your targets
- Make the Fourth Degree a way of life and defy mediocrity
- Discover the time management myth
- Get the exact reasons why people fail and others succeed
- Know the exact formula to solve problems
Extreme success is by definition outside the realm of normal action. Instead of behaving like everybody else and settling for average results, take Massive Action with The 10 X Rule, remove luck and chance from your business equation, and lock in massive success.
Nota de la solapa
Extreme success, by definition, lies beyond the realm of normal action. If you want to achieve extreme success, you can't operate like everybody else and settle for mediocrity. You need to remove luck and chance from your business equation, and lock in massive success. The 10X Rule shows you how! Success is your duty, obligation, and responsibility, and this book gives you step-by-step guidance on how to achieve phenomenal success for yourself!
With The 10X Rule, you'll learn to establish the amount of effort needed to guarantee success and ensure that you can continue operating at this level throughout your life. Most people desire success and have great ideas but they come up short on the amount of action required to get their lives to the exceptional levels they deserve. Four degrees of action exist, and in order to achieve your dreams, you must learn to operate at the fourth degree of action: Massive Action. The 10X Rule will dissolve fears, increase your belief in yourself, eliminate procrastination, and provide you with an overwhelming sense of purpose. The 10X Rule compels you to separate yourself from everyone else in the market?and you do that by doing what others refuse to do. Stop thinking in terms of basic needs, and start aiming for abundance?in all areas of your life.
The 10X Rule guides you toward the frame of mind that all successful people share. Aim ten times higher than you are right now?and if you come up short, you'll still find yourself further along than if you had maintained your life's current status quo. The 10X Rule teaches you how to:
Reach goals that you previously thought were impossible
Correctly set goals and guarantee their achievement
Create unprecedented levels of happiness and satisfaction in every area of your life
Use fear as fuel to move you into action
Get everything you want and never have to settle
Dominate your competition and become a role model for success
¿Qué otros productos compran los clientes tras ver este producto?
Opiniones de clientes
Reseñas de cliente principales
Ha surgido un problema al filtrar las opiniones justo en este momento. Vuelva a intentarlo en otro momento.
Opiniones de clientes más útiles en Amazon.com
1. Extreme effort will not turn a bad idea into a successful business. Suppose that an entrepreneur wishes to open a microbrewery centered around his recipe for broccoli-infused beer. If prospective customers strongly dislike the taste of the product, no amount of effort will make this recipe a commercial success. Hard work is necessary to become a successful entrepreneur, but it is not sufficient. Even good business ideas generally suck at the beginning, and it is crucial to modify and fine-tune ideas based on market feedback. Sometimes, the best course of action is to give up on an unsuccessful idea in order to free up time and resources to pursue more promising opportunities. Just like in poker, the trick is knowing when to throw more chips into the pile and when to fold. A sales professional who is promoting a product in an established market is different from an entrepreneur trying to become the next Elon Musk. In the former case, hard work is sufficient to be successful.
2. Extreme effort is best expended over short bursts of time rather than as a 24/7/365 lifestyle. Working 18-hour days is not sustainable over the long term. Your health will suffer, as will your mental focus. Success is like a marathon with periodic short-term sprints at key moments. It is physically impossible to sprint for the entire race.
When I heard about the 10X Rule, I ran out to buy it.
While the concept is powerful, and I HAVE learned a thing or two from the book, I thought it was terribly redundant.
If you are into Sales Motivation books, there is Nothing ground-breaking here.
The second to last chapter has a list of 32 qualities of sucessful people...and if you pay attention you will see that he repeats himself several times. I was able to consolidate the list down to about 24 items, maybe less.
Dont spend $20.00+ on this book. Just do this:
Understand and accept that no matter HOW bad the economy is, people ARE making money.
Set VERY high goals for yourself...make a powerful and convincing plan of action...and you'll be on the way to being successful. The higher you set the bar, and the harder you push yourself, the further along the track you will get.
The folks who DON'T plan and DON'T try are the ones whining about beinbg losers.
Don't be a loser.
This book and 10X thinkinghas changed my life a